Jones isn't coming back...

warez - 
Hocky Balboa -

He'll come back for the cash.

And leave the marijuana behind. Phone Post 3.0

lol

fightcity - Sorry but someone has to say it. The guy is not remorseful he is only sorry he got caught...again! Any supposed rehab and changing of his life will just be to appease the courts and fans etc. he will continue to party and do what he wants and try and keep it hidden till it catches up with him again, that's his MO that's what he has done before he thinks he is untouchable.

I personally don't care if he comes back, being the champ is more then just fighting, hes no champ hes just a gifted athlete that is a POS of a human being...Prove me wrong Jon if you can or fade away like every other gifted athlete that has thrown away their gifts....

I agree, but he will be back, he will eventually need more money for drugs!

There is a very real chance that the OP is correct. There are PLENTY of examples of young, wildly successful, rich professional athletes that piss it all away.

Why is Jones any different?

Philippians 4:13

You'll shut your filthy whore mouth if you know what's good for you. Pirate hooker. Phone Post 3.0

Agree with OP. Thought about making this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa -

This guy right here.. is a fookin LEGEND. Phone Post 3.0

MattBFD - Agree with OP. Thought about making this thread. Phone Post 3.0
Don't agree with OP's personal attacks, just think that Jon and the UFC won't be on good terms.

I feel like maybe that meeting in ABQ went really bad. I hope he does come back but I'll be surprised. Phone Post 3.0

MattBFD - 
Don't agree with OP's personal attacks, just think that Jon and the UFC won't be on good terms.

I feel like maybe that meeting in ABQ went really bad. I hope he does come back but I'll be surprised. Phone Post 3.0

Just curious what personal attack? Just stating observable facts about Jones behavior?

I LOVE IT.

Flexo -
Hocky Balboa -

This guy right here.. is a fookin LEGEND. Phone Post 3.0
Why don't you marry him? Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
fightcity - Just stating the facts. Guy makes millions and is too stupid to hire a driver when he wants to party especially after having previous DUI's. Not to bright is he...

Oh and LOL at being VTFD... tell someone who gives a shit about such childish things... ;)
Odd, saying someone else is "not to bright" and being incapable of utilizing the proper form of to, too, two.

Not that I disagree with you otherwise. Phone Post 3.0
Looks like a typo in one instance...
Nit picking fucker. Phone Post 3.0

fightcity - Sorry but someone has to say it. The guy is not remorseful he is only sorry he got caught...again! Any supposed rehab and changing of his life will just be to appease the courts and fans etc. he will continue to party and do what he wants and try and keep it hidden till it catches up with him again, that's his MO that's what he has done before he thinks he is untouchable.

I personally don't care if he comes back, being the champ is more then just fighting, hes no champ hes just a gifted athlete that is a POS of a human being...Prove me wrong Jon if you can or fade away like every other gifted athlete that has thrown away their gifts....
Let's be fair, he's fucked up, royally. But don't write his future off, who knows how he reacts to what's in front of him. People can change, be hopeful, not cynical. Phone Post 3.0

Mike Bispings Beautiful Hair - 
fightcity - Sorry but someone has to say it. The guy is not remorseful he is only sorry he got caught...again! Any supposed rehab and changing of his life will just be to appease the courts and fans etc. he will continue to party and do what he wants and try and keep it hidden till it catches up with him again, that's his MO that's what he has done before he thinks he is untouchable.

Let's be fair, he's fucked up, royally. But don't write his future off, who knows how he reacts to what's in front of him. People can change, be hopeful, not cynical. Phone Post 3.0

The DUI provided him the chance to fix his behavior.

The positive test for cocaine provided him the chance to fix his behavior.

How many wake up calls does he need?

fightcity - Just stating the facts. Guy makes millions and is too stupid to hire a driver when he wants to party especially after having previous DUI's. Not to bright is he...

Oh and LOL at being VTFD... tell someone who gives a shit about such childish things... ;)
Cool. Vtfd Phone Post 3.0

fightcity -
MattBFD - 

Just curious what personal attack? Just stating observable facts about Jones behavior?
"hes just a gifted athlete that is a POS of a human being"

Not saying I disagree, but dude, if that's not a personal attack. What the fuck is? Phone Post 3.0

I hate Jones, I always have, something about his personality always rubbed me up the wrong way. However...

There is no denying his fighting ability, he has beaten a who's who of the greatest fighters to have ever lived. I beleive he was three wins away from becoming the greatest MMA fighter of all time (Rumble / Gus rematch / Cain).

I hope he turns his life around, trains harder and comes back more humble and stronger. I don't beleive in kicking someone when they are down.

Best of luck Jon. Phone Post 3.0

hopefully he comes back as a HW, nobody can hold him a candle at LHW.
Jones-Cain for the HW title, Madison Square Garden New York December 31 2015

Harold Howards Mullet - Must be nice to sit up so high in that judgement chair. VTFD.

Voted OP up and voted you down.

Powerful DJH -

Cool. Vtfd Phone Post 3.0
Not going to lie, that made me laugh Phone Post 3.0