Jones-Ngannou Twitter bicker not going away

I think Jones wins vs the Predator.  Jones fighting is proven. He will take no chances against the big guy and it'll go the same way it went with Stipe. Of course, there's always a chance he can get slept. 

StrikingMMA - Nagannou

Chael

Some WMMA fighter

Adesanya

Seems like Jones bickers a lot online.

He needs attention.

And alcohol. And drugs. And steroids. 

He’s slowly morphing into post prime Mike Tyson. How long before Jones has to get on anti-depressants?

Ngannou is the perfect matchup for bones. Stipe would be a big problem

Jones has always upped his game when he was fighting people he deemed in his own head as a threat, I firmly believe these been coasting recently simply because he doesn't really fear any of his opponents at LHW. you seen what he did to DC and what he did to Gus the 2nd time around. Francis can of course KO anyone, but he has 1 round to do it against Jones, then its Jones by whatever he wants. It will go the way of both DC/Rumble fights in my opinion.

1 Like
rIKmAN - 
Nytron -

Jones is on a two fight losing streak. This fight wouldn't be a competition, it would be a public execution.

Ngannou would take Jones' head clean off.

Get a new schtick dude, you keep repeating the “hasn’t won since” and “losing streak” lines over and over in threads for Conor and Jones.

Repeating the same factually incorrect, stupid lines over and over isn’t gonna make the shit you’re saying true, it just confirms you’re an idiot for anyone who didn’t already know.

Nytron’s correct, though. The judges got both of those wrong. 0-2.

I don’t see Jones ever facing Francis. He’ll find a way out.

2 Likes
Johnzandt -

Jones has always upped his game when he was fighting people he deemed in his own head as a threat, I firmly believe these been coasting recently simply because he doesn't really fear any of his opponents at LHW. you seen what he did to DC and what he did to Gus the 2nd time around. Francis can of course KO anyone, but he has 1 round to do it against Jones, then its Jones by whatever he wants. It will go the way of both DC/Rumble fights in my opinion.

I hate Jones, I want to see him destroyed.

But I think this is very well said and one thousand percent accurate 

Ha, Jones will dismantle Francis 

Nytron -
rIKmAN -
Nytron -

Jones is on a two fight losing streak. This fight wouldn't be a competition, it would be a public execution.

Get a new schtick dude, you keep repeating the “hasn’t won since” and “losing streak” lines over and over in threads for Conor and Jones.

Repeating the same factually incorrect, stupid lines over and over isn’t gonna make the shit you’re saying true, it just confirms you’re an idiot for anyone who didn’t already know.

Hahah, are you the dude who I destroyed in two back to back logical arguments in a couple threads from a month ago, where I completely embarassed you? I vaguely remember your username.

Still stalking my post history I see. You must have re-stocked more troll tears, do I need to make your cry again?

Ignore the pathetic stalker folks! He loves to add pages of pages of spam to threads. Ya hate to see it! SAD!

Jesus you’re thirsty for attention, can you not have a normal discussion without sounding like a 8yr old showing off for the crowd?

I don’t need to look at your post history, you’re posting the same shit in threads every day.

Funny you talk about logic, because no matter how much you repeat it or how much you wish it was true, Jones hasn’t lost his last 2 fights and Conor has won a fight in the last 3yrs.

Was the Reyes fight close?  Yeah but not a robbery at all.  

Did Cerrone underperform?

Yeah but he also got his nose and eye smashed by repeated shoulders from an elite fighter in the first 10secs.

Check the record books - both logged as W’s regardless and undeniable facts which you ignore to try and fit into your hatred of them, then start talking about being logical.

You may as well be a wrestling fan the way you’re making up storylines in your own head lol.

boxy -
rIKmAN - 
Nytron -

He’s not though is he?  Check the record books and see what it says.

Close fights?  Sure.

Record books saying Jones lost?  No.

boxy - 
rIKmAN - 
Nytron -

Jesus there are some stupid people on these forums

Man that would be fun. A heavier JBJ could probably take down Francis fairly easily, but he doesn’t have his usual reach advantage. And while he’s never been KOed, not even rocked really, we all know if Francis connects it’s lights out.

It’s weird that JBJ would be a wrestler/grappler in this one, as while he obviously has good wrestling, he usually is in standup mode a lot - which I doubt he’d do much of this time if he can avoid it!

rIKmAN -
boxy -
rIKmAN - 
Nytron -

Close fights?  Sure.

Jones lost his credibility though when failing multiple drug tests

1 Like
TAPES -
rIKmAN -
boxy -
rIKmAN - 
Nytron -

Close fights?  Sure.

Jones lost his credibility though when failing multiple drug tests

I don’t disagree with that, or that the Reyes fight was close or that he didn’t look great against an injured for 4 rounds Santos.

But that’s not what he’s saying, I must have read 10 threads where he’s living in some fantasy world where he posts the same shit that Jones lost his last 2 fights and Conor hasn’t won in the last 3yrs like that’s what actually happened.

80% of the forum seem incapable of having a normal conversation about anything, it’s just trolling and shilling left right and centre and fuck the facts because “look at me, look at me, I’m so edgy!”

I don’t think any normal fan would disagree that the Reyes fight was close and could have gone either way, but the fact is Jones got the W in a really close fight.

Sprawl'n'Stall - Man that would be fun. A heavier JBJ could probably take down Francis fairly easily, but he doesn't have his usual reach advantage. And while he's never been KOed, not even rocked really, we all know if Francis connects it's lights out.

It’s weird that JBJ would be a wrestler/grappler in this one, as while he obviously has good wrestling, he usually is in standup mode a lot - which I doubt he’d do much of this time if he can avoid it!

Jones had trouble taking down Dominick Reyes. He is going to have to fight for those takedowns against Ngannou.

rIKmAN -
Nytron -
rIKmAN -
Nytron -

Hahah, are you the dude who I destroyed in two back to back logical arguments in a couple threads from a month ago, where I completely embarassed you? I vaguely remember your username.

Still stalking my post history I see. You must have re-stocked more troll tears, do I need to make your cry again?

Ignore the pathetic stalker folks! He loves to add pages of pages of spam to threads. Ya hate to see it! SAD!

Jesus you’re thirsty for attention, can you not have a normal discussion without sounding like a 8yr old showing off for the crowd?

I don’t need to look at your post history, you’re posting the same shit in threads every day.

Funny you talk about logic, because no matter how much you repeat it or how much you wish it was true, Jones hasn’t lost his last 2 fights and Conor has won a fight in the last 3yrs.

Yeah but he also got his nose and eye smashed by repeated shoulders from an elite fighter in the first 10secs.

Check the record books - both logged as W’s regardless and undeniable facts which you ignore to try and fit into your hatred of them, then start talking about being logical.

You may as well be a wrestling fan the way you’re making up storylines in your own head lol.

It is a robbery in the sense that no one should have scored the first 3 rounds anything but Reyes.

https://twitter.com/lthomasnews/status/1226405893018923009?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1226405893018923009%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.essentiallysports.com%2Frobbery-jon-jones-vs-dominick-reyes-official-scorecard-and-fight-stats-ufc-247%2F

1 Like
cyberc92 -
rIKmAN -
Nytron -
rIKmAN -
Nytron -

It is a robbery in the sense that no one should have scored the first 3 rounds anything but Reyes.

https://twitter.com/lthomasnews/status/1226405893018923009?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1226405893018923009%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.essentiallysports.com%2Frobbery-jon-jones-vs-dominick-reyes-official-scorecard-and-fight-stats-ufc-247%2F

A close fight going either way isn’t a robbery.

1 and 2 were Reyes, 4 and 5 were Jones and 3 was close - there’s a 7 strike / 2% difference for round 3 in the stats you posted.

Whoever you think won, even the stats should tell you that it wasn’t a robbery.

1 Like

I just don't see the path to victory. Jon Jones is damn sure not gonna knock out Ngannou. I doubt if he could choke Ngannou out like he did Rampage. Dude is just too massive to control on the ground. So where's the path? Out cardioing him?? And have the crowd rain down boos when the decision is announced? Is that the kind of victory Jon Jones wants??

rIKmAN -
cyberc92 -
rIKmAN -
Nytron -
rIKmAN -
Nytron -

A close fight going either way isn’t a robbery.

1 and 2 were Reyes, 4 and 5 were Jones and 3 was close - there’s a 7 strike / 2% difference for round 3 in the stats you posted.

Whoever you think won, even the stats should tell you that it wasn’t a robbery.

One judge gave Jones the 2nd round. The scores were all fucked up. Reyes had 33% more output than Jones in the 3rd and landed 7 more. How can he lose the 3rd round or it even be considered close?

1 Like
stainlesssteel -

I just don't see the path to victory. Jon Jones is damn sure not gonna knock out Ngannou. I doubt if he could choke Ngannou out like he did Rampage. Dude is just too massive to control on the ground. So where's the path? Out cardioing him?? And have the crowd rain down boos when the decision is announced? Is that the kind of victory Jon Jones wants??

Jones' gameplan is to go into the later rounds and take down/submit an exhausted Ngannou. The question is if Ngannou takes out Jones first by ko or if he has the cardio to continue going into later rounds. I personally think he knocks Jones out within 2 rounds if Jones isn't on his bicycle for the majority of those 10 minutes. 

I can't remember someone ever knocking Alistair out cold with 1 punch. I know he has been ko'ed with barrages and tko'ed before but Ngannou landed 1 killshot and put him out cold. Bigi Boy has an extensive kickboxing career and Ngannou flattened him 1 with punch. He beat the shit out of Blaydes in 40 seconds and had him faceplant multiple times. JDS and Cain fell from the first punch landed as well. 

1 Like