Jones on suicide watch

… how badly will the wheels fall off?

He won’t give a shit, as always. Maybe we’ll get some more crocodile tears. Guy is a legit sociopath.

Sogflop - He won't give a shit, as always. Maybe we'll get some more crocodile tears. Guy is a legit sociopath.

If he gets banned for 4 years it’s got to financial hurt him… I mean, he wasn’t making Conor money.

CyberPunk -
Sogflop - He won't give a shit, as always. Maybe we'll get some more crocodile tears. Guy is a legit sociopath.

If he gets banned for 4 years it’s got to financial hurt him… I mean, he wasn’t making Conor money.

I honestly think he has the mindset of a 16 yr old boy. I don’t think he thinks that far ahead.

CyberPunk -

Especially since he’s too dumb to do anything else for a living. He should just embrace the roids and give bodybuilding a try. 

Sogflop - He won't give a shit, as always. Maybe we'll get some more crocodile tears. Guy is a legit sociopath.

This along with a whole lack of intelligence as well.

He needs to fight in Asia or go to WWE. He’s out of second chances here.

I hope Chandler has a big house 

In to find out how he accidentally ingested this one. 

so what -if anything- changes about his pay for that event?

Best scenario for him is to get cut and fight in Japan.

WME|IMG will join him. No Conor, Ronda (Holly fizzled after Miesha), Jones, Lesnar, Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz and the list just goes on.

CyberPunk -

Jon Jones is a millionaire and lives in fucking Albuquerque…I’m sure he is set for life if he never makes another dime.

CyberPunk -

He still hasn’t found rock bottom

This is nothing a heap of hookers and a bunch of coke cant fix.

scrapdo -

In to find out how he accidentally ingested this one. 

Maybe his coke was laced with steroids?
MountainMedic -
CyberPunk -

He still hasn’t found rock bottom

He definetly found some rock unfortunately  not rock bottom. 

Try to be a little bit original. Just try it.

SickEye - 
CyberPunk -

Especially since he’s too dumb to do anything else for a living. He should just embrace the roids and give bodybuilding a try. 

not with those horrible leg genetics