Jones opens at -1300 favorite over Vitor.

^ Where do you see -1300, best line I can find is Bodog at -1000/+600

Can people post sites with better lines if possible?

I know this has been said millions of times but if the vitor fights like the old vitor he actually has a chance, but if he sits back like he did against Anderson he will get picked apart. Phone Post

hubris - wow I hope the old vitor shows up

If that actually happened, even if it was a work, would be one of the most epic MMA moments ever!

Could you imagine Vitor keeping JBJ on the feet while he's out with a barrage of fists to the face? Say a few hundred of them before he let Bones drop?

This place would need a whole helluva lot more bandwidth methinks.

OK, back to reality. Let's rule out all 'worst case scenarios' and run with the plan that makes us the most money and doesn't hiccup or possibly ruin our career...

And remember, we need to be careful.

Very, very, very careful!

+625 on betonfighting.com

A Flock Of Seagals -
brannnon - Belfort got beat with one kick by Anderson Silva at middleweight. He poses zero threat to jones. This fight should not even happen.

Holy shit he got knocked out by the most accurate striker in MMA???!!??!?! He can't be that good then i suppose.

Chael went 7 rounds with that Silva guy and didn't get postered like Belfort did.

Vitor is value in name ONLY.

Matt Hamill makes more sense.

This fight is an awful mismatch and we will get Rogan and Goldie shrieking about Belfort until he gets his shit pushed in around 2 minutes in.

After which Rogan will yell that an angry Jones is scary for everyone else.

Then Sonnen will crash the press conference and have you guys buying into it all and we will start excitedly planning for May or July 2013 when the talking stops and Sonnen and Jones finally meet. Phone Post

Gonna put a little on Vitor, just in case... Phone Post

the old vitor is gone, has been for quite some time gents.

honestly, i was shocked that he continued fighting after his sister was abducted and killed. i couldnt imagine dealing with anything in life after something so horrible.

that being said, he hasn't been the same fighter mentally or skill wise since that timeframe. he's not coming back, and realistically is only sporting a ufc contract because they want the brazil market badly.

Bottom line: The newbs on this Forum are full of shit when it comes to Vitor. The "Old Vitor" was explosive and scary as hell. The "New Vitor" is a more mature fighter. How many fighters have dominated Rich Franklin like Vitor did? One . . . Anderson Silva. Vitor hasn't lost in a long time (aside from Anderson Silva, who's a MUCH better striker than Jon Jones), and I'm DEFINITELY putting some cash on those odds.

Mark Hunter - Bottom line: The newbs on this Forum are full of shit when it comes to Vitor. The "Old Vitor" was explosive and scary as hell. The "New Vitor" is a more mature fighter. How many fighters have dominated Rich Franklin like Vitor did? One . . . Anderson Silva. Vitor hasn't lost in a long time (aside from Anderson Silva, who's a MUCH better striker than Jon Jones), and I'm DEFINITELY putting some cash on those odds.

Vitor was fighting lesser known/experienced fighters in cage rage prior to silva. the only one of worth was lindland, who has always been susceptible to a punch (and he went out with the first one he ate, like 30 seconds into the fight).

the only person vitor has won against since 2004 thats worthy of a 'notch in his belt' was a disinterested franklin. in fact, he's lost to every fighter with decent striking he has faced for over a decade.

hate to disagree with such an obviously hostile poster, but thats how i see it.

some people just cant move past the glory days (theirs or others..).

The fuck is going on?! Open my phone and I thought the UG news fucked some shit up by putting Belforts name in. Phone Post

disbeliever - I'm going to put a bit on Vitor, mainly because those odds are insane to pass up an upset chance

Smarter than playing the lottery anyway. It could happen.

Are you guys forgetting that Silva is the best fighter on the planet? Phone Post

If those are really the odds,  I'm putting a hundred down on Vitor.

Like the betting odds. Like Belfort. Jones is th obvious favorite, but like always their are people on here pointing out the obvious and swearing they are genius. Betting is about risk reward kids.

Looks like Jesus will have a serious dilemma in this fight lol. I kid I kid.

If Anderson would wreck Jones, he would take the fight.

Vitor is an underdog. But he's dangerous to anybody. These odds won't last.

misread a quote

I don't understand this at all.  What's the reason we need to have JBJ fight in the month of September?  why not just pull him off and wait until Lyoto or Hendo is ready.

And if Jones would've fought Chael on 9/22..... why isn't that the fight?

Not excited about this matchup. Would much rather have seen Chael fight him. Phone Post

brannnon - Belfort got beat with one kick by Anderson Silva at middleweight. He poses zero threat to jones. This fight should not even happen.

How many times has mma math been proven irrelevant? Phone Post