Jones' publicist quit last week due 2 his attitude

Brandable - his entire family is 'prickly'.... you see the video of his mom and brother celebrating him being chosen in the draft?

"ya! we gonna be upper side, with all the white folks. they gun hate us!" - i had to turn the thing off 20 seconds into it. cant stand that type of fucking attitude, and its obvious it has been fostered throughout his entire family.

Was that your first time watching the draft Or did you not watch the rest of the draft? Cause they all celebrate except the minority of players who got parents who are already millionares or old ass rookies like brandon weedon who already had careers before football... Phone Post

PTM2020 -  Yup.

Alot more respect goes to Chuck for having fought and lost rather duck out of a fight and ruin a whole event due to fear of losing.

This Phone Post

Stu Cazzo - Being a real fighter in my eyes is taking on anybody that comes along.....not bitching about how much of a draw somebody is or how somebody else doesn't deserve to be in the same ring as him.

Chuck's right - Jones will not recover from this one anytime soon.

And who gives a fuck if Chuck lost.  He was past the end of his career (should've retired a year before) whereas Jones is in his prime.

Get the fuck out of here with that non-comparison.

Hahahaha nice Phone Post

If Jon Jones fought in PRIDE, the caption for his style would be listed as "Prickly."

God Bless Tim Tebow - 
UGCTT_MexiCain AmeriCain - 
Rashad was right, all along

THE FANS were right all along. Men can see through bullshit. The talks of Jon being a phony began before he even became champion.

Yeah, but this isn't the Who's the most GENUINE game ??....It's the FIGHT GAME.

JBJ beats up ALL the fighters. He wins. He is champ. He runs shit at 205.

DEAL WITH IT.

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - 
ThinkMMA - 
MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Chuck Liddell fought a "Middleweight" on short notice to save a UFC Event. He was rewarded with a Knockout and forced Retirement. FACT!

Dick move IMHO. and how many people lost respect for Liddell after that?

Liddell speaks the truth. There's a reason why he'll always be known as a warrior. Phone Post

who cares about RESPECT? This is a sport and that move ENDED Chuck Liddell's career. He did UFC a favor and was forced into retirement after looking GREAT in the fight against Rich Franklin. Thanks for the favor Chuck, now go retire -- Dana White to Chuck Liddell

dumb comparison. Chuck and Jones are at different phases of their careers. Good luck to Jon Jones trying to sell his Nike Products after this fiasco. PROPS to CHUCK, knowing his retirement is near or the risk of retirement (cuz Dana's been singing all along for him to retire) still goes forward and take a fight on short notice and almost beat him too but his old, worn out chin gave up on him. Lot of respect for CHUCK. I still watch his old fights even from IVC.

I could give a fuck less about Jones fight. Who is in his prime and probably bounce back easier if he had lost (it's not gonna end his career if he lost the fight) If he has a fight? only thing I care about is if he lost or not. Good luck to him trying to sell all of his new NIKE prodcuts. I'd definitely buy those shirts with DUCKS on it. Fuck that guy. I HATE JON JONES.

Cotton - 
MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Chuck Liddell fought a "Middleweight" on short notice to save a UFC Event. He was rewarded with a Knockout and forced Retirement. FACT!

Now I am not an expert, but there might be a slight difference between fighting at 24 and have never been knocked out and fighting at 37 and have been knocked out several times in recent fights. I'm no doctor, though.

hahahaha VTFU

Alpha World Peace -
Brandable - his entire family is 'prickly'.... you see the video of his mom and brother celebrating him being chosen in the draft?

"ya! we gonna be upper side, with all the white folks. they gun hate us!" - i had to turn the thing off 20 seconds into it. cant stand that type of fucking attitude, and its obvious it has been fostered throughout his entire family.

What exactly did they say? I can't imagine they actually said that. Phone Post

Weird IMO. His oldest brother has been making tons in nfl for a bit already. Now the other drafted higher do more money I suppose. But the new CBA is restrictive on rookie salary so not sure. Phone Post

"JBJ beats up ALL the fighters. He wins. He is champ. He runs shit at 205"

Only if he gets 90 days notice.

"JBJ beats up ALL the fighters. He wins. He is champ. He runs shit at 205"

Only if he gets 90 days notice.

Have you never seen an nba or nfl draft before? Everyone is always very excited and emotional (families included). Phone Post

Right Hand JO Power - 

Apparently, Jon Jones is a motherfucker. Phone Post

this

pretty sure that article is fake

no way chuck uses the word " perceive"

UGCTT_MexiCain AmeriCain - 

Rashad was right, all along Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Have you never seen an nba or nfl draft before? Everyone is always very excited and emotional (families included). Phone Post

that's great, and im super happy for them - what i dont like is the attitude displayed alongside of the celebration in this particular instance.

what the fuck does moving next to white people and them hating you mean? does it mean youre going to act like dicks? like ghetto trash? fuck ya, id hate you too regardless of your color.

i guess its common thug vernacular, but it was kind of shocking for me to see someone (who up until then i thought was a very intelligent and composed young man) flip the switch and turn their living room into a black panther party.

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Chuck Liddell fought a "Middleweight" on short notice to save a UFC Event. He was rewarded with a Knockout and forced Retirement. FACT!

Chuck is also pushing 40 and had been put to sleep three times before that. Phone Post

His attitude is showing this year.. He acted different last year.. Phone Post

and my god is iole trying to get back into the good graces of dana or what

Kevin Iole is Dana's mouthpiece and should not be taken seriously

PTM2020 -  Yup.

Alot more respect goes to Chuck for having fought and lost rather duck out of a fight and ruin a whole event due to fear of losing.

This sums it up, lack of confidence was evident in jones Phone Post