Jones punked out...seriously

Ill start by saying this..I love JJ.&nbsp; Hes a bad ass mofo...I dont care that hes cocky,I dont care if he gets caught driving drunk with hoes in the car..Its small beans to me.  As far as fighting goes. Hes a beast,and only a fool will say different.<br />
<br />
<br />
THAT SAID.........<br />
<br />
<br />
He recently let Chael get under his skin,and he lashed out saying he was more than Chel would ever be,etc....Chael is coming up in a weight class..and wasnt training to fight anybody.&nbsp;&nbsp; He has the chance to fight the dude he swears he
s better than in a 5 rd fight that I highly doubt Chael is ready for. But he`s scared...not scared of getting beat up,hurt..etc.. Scared that Chael could actually win the fight.  Thats exactly why he said "im not fighting him on 8 days notice"

I love JJ....but he shouldve took the fight. 

I feel ya, chesty

Fucking coward

its like dana has a bunch of zombies under mind control or something

RLL -  Jon Jones is a liberal and follow Obama on twitter... still like him Chesty?

he says prayers and stuff.....

Libs hate him

Warzone209 -  First justify how Chael getting TKO'd 1 month ago by a MW is reason enough to get a title shot against the current LHW.

He brings the fight....and he sells tickets...

Warzone209 -  First justify how Chael getting TKO'd 1 month ago by a MW is reason enough to get a title shot against the current LHW.

None of that is Jones responsibility or concern.

When Dana offers you a fight to save the entire event, and you are supposed to be a champ, you don't turn it down without looking like a bitch.

iamarealamerican - its like dana has a bunch of zombies under mind control or something

THIS!!! WTF is wrong w/ u people ¯_(?)_/¯ Phone Post

Yeah, he's looking beta as fuck.

Scared to fight a guy that had his last fight at 185 not too long ago? Great career move!

You fucking loser. Go home.

Always stood up for JBJ and hated the hate on him because he's an awesome fighter, but this was not a good move for him, at all.

Of course Chael doesn't deserve the shot, but the Jones v Sonnen fight would have kept UFC 151 going and it would have probably been a good seller.  Lyoto said he wasn't ready.  Chael said he was.  There was no one else decent around and Chael could have sold the fight.  He would get owned by Bones, but it would at least catch some people's eyes. 

Greg NO ACTION Jackson strikes again!!!!!!

Chimonos Revenge - 

None of that is Jones responsibility or concern.

When Dana offers you a fight to save the entire event, and you are supposed to be a champ, you don't turn it down without looking like a bitch.

I hope Chael becomes JBJ's Freddy Kruger and fights him every night in his nightmares if he won't do it in real life.

GregNoActionJackson - Greg NO ACTION Jackson strikes again!!!!!!

LOL @ BLAMING JACKSON

Fucking Jon Jones.... looool oh he lost the three fans he had now... I ain't usually a hater but fuck this fool.

Warzone209 -  First justify how Chael getting TKO'd 1 month ago by a MW is reason enough to get a title shot against the current LHW.

Dana offered the CHAMP the fight. Champs aren't supposed to turn down fights, regardless of who's offered up. Phone Post