Jones Sees More Value in Miocic Fight Than Ngannou

Jon Jones is on the cusp of making his heavyweight debut and the former UFC light heavyweight king is turning his full attention to Stipe Miocic. Despite a long-desired fight against current UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou ā€œBonesā€ believes a clash with Miocic holds more value at this time.
According to Jones, Ngannou is too one-dimensional. Jones also believes defeating Ngannou after the heavyweight has undergone knee surgery wouldnā€™t be viewed as the biggest victory. Instead, Jones wants a healthy Miocic and a fighter who offers more than just knockout power.

ā€œAt this point Iā€™m looking to fight Stipe, I think it proves more,ā€ tweeted Jones (via MMA Junkie). ā€œFighting a fairly one-dimensional fighter fresh off knee surgery. I donā€™t know, I believe beating Stipe says more at this point.ā€
With Ngannou on the shelf until the end of 2022 talks have already surfaced about a potential Jones vs. Miocic matchup. All the UFC has to do is open up its wallet and entice ā€œBonesā€ back to the fold.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Run chicken legs run!

1 Like

Stipe is the wrong choice.

2 Likes

He is clearly messing with Ngannouā€™s head.

Dirtbag Jones is scared shitless of an angry black man. Hes grown so accustomed to beating frail white womenā€¦ Fuck scumbag lowlife Jones!

4 Likes

Too much talking and no hype. Just book a fucking fight already JONES!

4 Likes

Jones values his life more so heā€™ll fight Miocic is what he really means

1 Like

Stipe is 39. Jones is calling out who he views as the easiest big name.

10 Likes

Sounds like he is on some good sauce

1 Like

this is in case nganou doesnā€™t resign and goes to boxing. nganou is the bigger fight for sure if itā€™s available. not sure which one would be harder for jones.

Jones sees an easier fight in an almost 40 Stipe.

I wonder when Jonā€™s undisclosed PED suspension ends?

11 Likes

Cool, is his secret drug suspension almost over?

Edit, someone else already said it.

Itā€™s been over two years now, right?

3 Likes

ā€œLook at Francis over there defending ā€˜Elsa,ā€™ how cute,ā€ Jones tweeted. ā€œI could takeoff two more years and you guys work combined wonā€™t match what Iā€™ve done in that Octagon.

ā€œIā€™m really not impressed with you or your boy, Iā€™ve seen you quit multiple times,ā€ he added. ā€œAnd your boy almost got flat lined the last time he faced Alex. Both of you guys win your next fights, then Iā€™ll be impressed. Until then, keep the name out of your mouth, thereā€™s levels.ā€

1 Like

Letā€™s be honest. Jones is 100x better than both of them lol

Jones vs Izzy would not be a competitive fight at all. Francis, other than raw power, offers nothing for Jones

4 Likes

Jones is easily the goat of MMA, heā€™s just such a cocksucking piece of garbage where itā€™s difficult to call him the goat even though he clearly is. Andy was my favorite fighter and Iā€™m happy that fight never materialized lol. Jones has it all man and realistically heā€™d probably be champ if he were 6ā€™2ā€ heā€™s too good. Hopefully whoever he faces at heavy will put him to sleep though Iā€™d really like to watch the fuck get finished.

5 Likes

Cowarddd!!!

-Sato

1 Like