Jones V DC UFC 230

Rumours are flying about that Jon Jones and USADA are close to deal involving a lot of $$$

UFC looking to cash in early and make Jon and DC at UFC 230 

Thoughts  ?

He won’t fight again this year. Even if he gets off real light, say 18 months, that would still be until January. And if he somehow got off as of today, he still has to get licensed by a commission as his has been revoked. Realistically he’ll be fighting next summer.

In LHW or HW?

FrontBroRian - He won’t fight again this year. Even if he gets off real light, say 18 months, that would still be until January. And if he somehow got off as of today, he still has to get licensed by a commission as his has been revoked. Realistically he’ll be fighting next summer.

Money talks  

philippine_guolitine -

In LHW or HW?

Definitely would be at HW for the title, Brock fight on the line too 

Where’s the sauce?

I'm ready to leave Jones vs DC where it is, don't care anymore. Jones has his number imo, PEDs or no PEDs. 

Robert Paulson -

Where’s the sauce?

In the fridge. Kind u after ?

Robert Paulson -

Where’s the sauce?

He just said rumors are flying ... this is it. Lol 

Technical Primates - 

I'm ready to leave Jones vs DC where it is, don't care anymore. Jones has his number imo, PEDs or no PEDs. 

Both fights were close and competitive.

DC even looked to be a half-notch ahead in terms of ring generalship in the second fight – until the KO of course.

HW presents an interesting difference.

DC at his more natural weight doesn’t have to cut, and also seems to have more power.

Jones isn’t known as a power puncher, and may or may not make a significant gain there.

Jones seemed to have a slight cardio advantage over DC at 205 – which IMO was a difference maker in the close matchup.

Does Jones retain that cardio edge with the added weight??

Does DC’s cardio get a bit better??

It seems to me that at the very least, DC stands to gain more than Jones with the move up.

It’s interesting IMO.

Ideally, I’d like to see Jones fight Lesnar and DC gets the winner.

But if Brock beat Jones, that would rob DC of his chance at redemption.

DC isn’t getting any younger – so whatever happens needs to be soon.

Cargill635 -

Rumours are flying about that Jon Jones and USADA are close to deal involving a lot of $$$

UFC looking to cash in early and make Jon and DC at UFC 230 

Thoughts  ?

NOPE