Jones VS Rashad Question?

All i have been hearing is "Rashad trained with JJ he knows him blah blah blah" it seems people are completely missing the fact that it goes both ways?

Jon also trained with Rashad and knows him. The difference is Jon comes in and does different things in the octagon. Not to say Rashad hasnt gotten better because he has gotten alot better but he still fights mainly the same.

Boxing is tightened up takedowns are quicker but its still the same Rashad he hasnt been adding kicks to his arsenal hasnt showed improved sub offense or anything of the sort. dont get me wrong Rashad is a GREAT fighter but people are giving him too much credit just because they dislike Jon Jones.

I think JBJ will surprise! he took down Ryan Bader with ease when everyone said "jon cant stop baders shot" Rashads not impossible to take down as weve seen so to say Jon cant do so is ludacris.

Im going with Jones Rd 3 SUB what do yall have?

Ttt Phone Post

I think JBJ by TKO from hellbows Phone Post

Remember when the UFC hype train made everyone think Dan Hardy was better in the stand-up than GSP? Yeah, Rashad has very little chance in this fight and the fight odds reflect that.

Jeremy1983 - Remember when the UFC hype train made everyone think Dan Hardy was better in the stand-up than GSP? Yeah, Rashad has very little chance in this fight and the fight odds reflect that.
Ha yea as much as a I loved the primetimes everyone still knew what was going to happen in that fight. What bugs me most about this one is that it's other fighters and stuff that are saying that "oh rashad trained with him" Phone Post

Bisping took Rashad down. So take that go what it's worth.

JBJ will destroy Evans. Phone Post

How does Rashad keep from being elbowed into Boliva when he's on his back? Phone Post

They both know a lot about each other.

The difference is basically that rashad is now training with sperry, sprong, kaymen, etc etc with the blackzilian team.

While jones is not really doing anything new, and rashad understands the jackson/winkeljohn system.

BrockbackMountain - They both know a lot about each other.

The difference is basically that rashad is now training with sperry, sprong, kaymen, etc etc with the blackzilian team.

While jones is not really doing anything new, and rashad understands the jackson/winkeljohn system.
I agree with that in a sense but you think the "Jackson winklejohn system" is all the same that's likesaying guida an condit fight the same? Phone Post

HowstastemybigPEEPEE - 
BrockbackMountain - They both know a lot about each other.

I agree with that in a sense but you think the "Jackson winklejohn system" is all the same that's likesaying guida an condit fight the same? Phone Post

No not at all, but Rashad trained in that gym for a long time and trained with a lot of fighters from that gym who also learned from jackson/winklejohn, now obviously jackson/winklejon are always working to get better/increase techniques and are probably doing some new stuff with jon as well to throw rashad off....

But I just think Rashad has a better handle of what they know/teach then jones has of rashads coaches/training partners. Plus rashad has Van arsdale who seemed to be jackson affiliated coach for some time...

DoomFarmer -  Op, you are acting like the majority of people are picking Rashad.

That is not the case. Phone Post

The Rashad fans have been way more vocal, but the polls favoring Jones 85% to 15% said everything.