Jones weakness

Machida showed the blue print. jones with his reach and athletic ability does good agianst slower guys (shogun and rampage) but machida showed with hes lunging style that you can stay on the outside and use speed to get inside thats why i hate to say it but i think rashad would be a very horrible match up for him oh yah and they need goo wrestling so someone thats fast and and a top level wrestler Phone Post

the person must also be impervious to elbows and have no neck. 

Shad gonna do that over hand right / left single leg thang Phone Post

Punctuation. It's important in sentence structure - if you want people to understand you.

Not repeating what other people say. It's important to formulate your own thoughts and put them into your own words, or you sound like a parrot - commonly referred to as "the guy everyone tunes out when he starts speaking".

CaliKush -  Shad gonna do that over hand right / left stanky leg thang Phone Post

fixed.

Authority Figure - Punctuation. It's important in sentence structure - if you want people to understand you.

Not repeating what other people say. It's important to formulate your own thoughts and put them into your own words, or you sound like a parrot - commonly referred to as "the guy everyone tunes out when he starts speaking".

Sexy a female that post on a mma forum i mean you are a girl right correcting people like an old english teacher Phone Post

mixjitsu - Machida showed the blue print. jones with his reach and athletic ability does good agianst slower guys (shogun and rampage) but machida showed with hes lunging style that you can stay on the outside and use speed to get inside thats why i hate to say it but i think rashad would be a very horrible match up for him oh yah and they need goo wrestling so someone thats fast and and a top level wrestler

Meh.

Machida had some success early, then Jones made an adjustment and obliterated him. I seriously doubt that the dude Machida demolished is going to fare any better.

It's always sad to hear the guy who just got destroyed talking blueprint / strategy but it is true. Shogun solved the Machida riddle for everyone even though he lost the fight. I think Machida did show the first chinks in Jones armor.

Steve4192 -
mixjitsu - Machida showed the blue print. jones with his reach and athletic ability does good agianst slower guys (shogun and rampage) but machida showed with hes lunging style that you can stay on the outside and use speed to get inside thats why i hate to say it but i think rashad would be a very horrible match up for him oh yah and they need goo wrestling so someone thats fast and and a top level wrestler

Meh.

Machida had some success early, then Jones made an adjustment and obliterated him. I seriously doubt that the dude Machida demolished is going to fare any better.

All i can say is styles makes Phone Post

Sorry but anyways styles make fights and i just think rashads style is a good if not the best in the lhw division to beat him Phone Post

mixjitsu -
Steve4192 -

Meh.

All i can say is styles makes Phone Post

All I can say is MMAth makes people look like noobs.

In all seriousness, Rashad does have the speed and wrestling ability to give Jones problems other fighters haven't.

Hamill and Bader were better wrestlers on paper, but that is almost all of what they had to offer. Rashad has a dynamic game with good MMA wrestling and transitions and has the speed that neither could bring to the table. Machida had speed but his style was actually what seemed to ruin him in the end. He leaps in with his hands down by his waist like a true karate stance presents, the reason he got KO'd by Shogun and clocked by Jones which was the beginning of the end.

I've been saying this for months, I still favor Jones with his reach and top control, but I think Jones-Rashad will be a great fight. Phone Post

I don't think mmath makes people looks like noobs when you're talking about dominant fighters such as jbj. I got called out on this in a forum b4 140 and told I'd eat my words when machida ktfo jones. Certain records are relevant and I believe jbj will overcome the interesting challenges rashad presents. Outside of rashad I've seen very little to suggest any current lhw can beat jones. Phone Post

ton74 - I don't think mmath makes people looks like noobs when you're talking about dominant fighters such as jbj. I got called out on this in a forum b4 140 and told I'd eat my words when machida ktfo jones. Certain records are relevant and I believe jbj will overcome the interesting challenges rashad presents. Outside of rashad I've seen very little to suggest any current lhw can beat jones. Phone Post

Maybe henderson not to jump a band wagon but hes a better wrestler and been beeing knocking around better strikers(on paper) then him and i dont see him fighting timid or scared like others have looked(bader,shogun,rampage) Phone Post

You were right about Jones beating Machida but that doesn't make MMA math right in any situation. Its been.proven wrong by even the slightest fluke or by horrible style match-ups. Its like laws in physics, you can prove it right thousands of times but it only needs to be proven wrong once. Phone Post

My point is simply that people should try to use logic rather than assuming Jones beats Rashad simply because Machida did 2 and a half years ago. WAY too many variables in fighting to use: A > B > C, so A > C Phone Post