Jones would beat Cain

Its possible but I doubt it until we see what a 240 Jones looks like and how we reacts to hw power.

I'd give Machida a better chance at hw. Even against Cain Phone Post

I also think jones beats Cain. Phone Post 3.0

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - I'm a JJ fan but he finally fought someone his size in the mauler, and he got taken down. Cain would get the td. Hs is a different animal Phone Post 3.0
His size as in height and reach. Cain would look small next to jones. Phone Post 3.0

Jayreeee - How does it feel to be a fucking idiot? Phone Post 3.0
How does it feel to not be able to put your opinion into words? Phone Post 3.0

A HW Jones will be slower than LHW. Cains pace and speed will dominate. Phone Post

Mike_in_CA - A HW Jones will be slower than LHW. Cains pace and speed will dominate. Phone Post
He naturally walks around close to 230 putting on 10 pounds of muscle and filling out won't slow him down that much, and he will be stronger. Phone Post 3.0

Cain only beat JDS by wearing him out in the clinch. He won't be able to do that with Jones. So he will have a harder time Phone Post 3.0

The clinch isn't even the key to cain beating jones. Its the pace, no way jones can hold off cain for five rounds. Even less so if he puts on more muscle when he moves up to HW. He eventually would get crushed by the non stop flurry of cain.

Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

Cain walks through anything Jones can throw except maybe a flying knee. His clinch game is levels beyond Jones', and has a solid base. There's no way Jones gets a clinch TD on Cain that doesn't scramble up right away.

It would look very similar to last night, just with more kicks from jones and probably a quicker finish for Cain. JDS chin is godly Phone Post

andyman011 - Cain walks through anything Jones can throw except maybe a flying knee. His clinch game is levels beyond Jones', and has a solid base. There's no way Jones gets a clinch TD on Cain that doesn't scramble up right away.

It would look very similar to last night, just with more kicks from jones and probably a quicker finish for Cain. JDS chin is godly Phone Post
I think bones chin is pretty solid as well. More then people give him credit for but I don't think the fight would look anything like last night. JDS and bones have completely different styles. Not every Cain fight has looked exactly like that. Phone Post 3.0

Stan Wang -
Bisping decisioned my SN - 
Stan Wang - JDS has a shot against Cain because of his one punch KO potential. Jones does not have that. Jones does not have any chance against Cain.
Jones hasn't needed one shot KO power to destroy every other fighter he's wrecked. Your logic is flawed Phone Post 3.0

Right, because Jones has fought guys just like Cain in all of his previous fights.

Your logic is flawed.
Lol if you don't see how your logic in your original post is flawed I feel sorry for you.

You could have said that to every one of jones past opponents except Gus.. Bc he still beat the shit out of them.

Cain didn't really ever Truly KO JDS but he still beat his ass. Phone Post 3.0

andyman011 - Cain walks through anything Jones can throw except maybe a flying knee. His clinch game is levels beyond Jones', and has a solid base. There's no way Jones gets a clinch TD on Cain that doesn't scramble up right away.

There's no telling if it's levels beyond bones. His cardio certainly. His hands yes. His wrestling no. Their clinch games are debatable. Cain hasn't manhandle/thrown anyone from the clinch like Bones. He's sure beat them up though. But it's because of his pace not his clinch fundamentals. Phone Post 3.0

Lobo8 - The clinch isn't even the key to cain beating jones. Its the pace, no way jones can hold off cain for five rounds. Even less so if he puts on more muscle when he moves up to HW. He eventually would get crushed by the non stop flurry of cain.
Again the clinch/ wrestling is how Cain is able to utilize his insane cardio. He keeps his weight on you and wears you down.

JDS would have been twice as fresh throughout the fight if he was constantly fighting off Cains clinch and takedowns. That is what really wore him out.

I just don't see him able to do that to jones. But I don't see Jones finishing Cain just winning the scorecards. Phone Post 3.0

Well JJ wont stay at LHW for much longer so that match up might happen sooner than we think

This is an awesome fight. As usual the 12 and 13ers chime in with jones or cain would murder one another. Dont listen to these fickle morons. Ignore them..

This is an extremely close fight on paper. Jones has the reach, kicks and blacksplosivness on his hand. Cain has got the cardio, strength and grit.

Wrestling is a toss up. Jones is probably better in the clinch but Cain has got a better shot.

This is a legit super fight. Hopefully we see it some day.

I think Cain would be pushing Bones around and avoiding elbows.

I also feel like after a while, pummeling your opponent into the fence when you're that big - you're basically head-butting them in or around the jaw every time. Anyone else agree?

So you're saying Cain wouldn't be able to dominate a smaller and weaker(compared to JDS) Jon Jones in the clinch? Jones legs are twigs.

You really think Jones is gonna be able to keep Cain on the outside? Cain would be on him like glue as soon as the bell rings. Jones also showed he has ALOT of work to do on his boxing in the Gus fight. Where does he win it? Phone Post 3.0

Cain could hold Bones against the cage all night in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping decisioned my SN -

There's no telling if it's levels beyond bones. His cardio certainly. His hands yes. His wrestling no. Their clinch games are debatable. Cain hasn't manhandle/thrown anyone from the clinch like Bones. He's sure beat them up though. But it's because of his pace not his clinch fundamentals. Phone Post 3.0

Do you think Jones can hold heavyweights on the cage and control them? Cain does it with ease Phone Post