Jonestown 2! Racial Boogaloo!

LOL…what a bunch of idiot LARPers.

2 Likes

The is clock ticking until they start killing each other.

There was nothing but applause when they banged your mother.

4 Likes

HeyMrSportingGoods

JoinedApr 27
8 topics created

29 posts created

Another week-old troll account that the admins will do nothing about.

9 Likes

In for updates

will it be whiteys fault when they ultimately fail?

3 Likes

11 Likes

Over/under on the number of rapes reported when the FBI shuts this place down in 2023?

6 Likes

I disagree.

I think the end will be fucking hilarious.

few hundred thousand years in africa and the best they got is mud huts and starvation, rape on a mass scale and its the most resource rich place on earth

colorado mountains??? ill watch this version of survivor every season.

17 Likes

Rich soil?

Fucking clearly not, where the fuck do you live??

2 Likes

I’d pay $9.99 a month for a few live cams.

8 Likes

LOL

it isnt making it anywhere near 2023

3 Likes

you see, this actually might be a decent way to make it work for a few months

1 Like

I also think we’re really discrediting the community that Jim Jones built, from the ground up. There’s no way the citizens of MC Hammerville come anywhere close to accomplishing that sort of self-sustainment.

14 Likes

this all day

they will set up a few tents, try to hoe some rocks and dirt, bring some water from the river, and then figure out that its a lot like work, with no internet and quit

10 Likes

This is like when you’re a child and you "run away from home"to go live in a tree house and its really fun for a couple hours until you need someone to feed you so to come crawling back.

In for updates.

13 Likes

holy fuck

i need this on a t shirt with their press picture

1 Like

We began walking upright in Africa approx 2 million years ago. Your math is askew, sir.

1 Like

Everyone knows this is what will happen. Nailed it. Only question is, how will they blame white when they come out of the tree house?

1 Like