Jonny Bones is off the leash, again!

lol.

4 Likes

true romance smile GIF

22 Likes

rick james cocaine GIF

18 Likes

What the fuck am I looking at here, can someone Translate please?

13 Likes

Ya, we don’t know either.

10 Likes

Not this time

5 Likes

He probably accidentally had voice to text going and accidentally posted nonsense.

Or drugs.

18 Likes

It might take more than an eight ball to hit that level.

6 Likes

1 Like

@JohnMorganMMA just back from Bogota so blame him.

3 Likes

I think this is the order, below. Likely he was fucked up, and drunk, and whatever else. You know how people talk when they are drunk. Well, in the modern world, it is how they tweet, as well! lol

Jonny to the World:

“Don’t kill me”
“Don’t kill you, either”
“Being nice conversation”
“Erase this year?”
“Twitter says”

1 Like

4 Likes
7 Likes

“I wild each it

-Charles Barkley

-Kenny Florian”

-Jon Jones

13 Likes

3 Likes

He was just so excited to be sober, he had to share those important messages with the rest of the world. I think it was code for…

“Hey white bitch, i want you back… And kids, you still there pussys?”

7 Likes

How fucking AWESOME is it the HEAVYWEIGHT champion and the consensus GREATEST OF ALL TIME FIGHTER, just 3 years ago was driving around downtown Albuquerque firing off his gun out the window and drinking rum behind the wheel. His reasoning, he was bored and wanted to get out of the house during Covid. What a fucking stud. Lets stop being fake with these false icons. Jon Jones is a REAL AMERICAN and a solid ROLE MODEL.

9 Likes

When Jon is finally done fighting I hope he gets into coaching because he really needs something constructive to fill his free time.

7 Likes

Arthur must have punched him in the head a lot growing up because it hasn’t happened much in his fighting career.

1 Like

Jon Jones: The Fighter, The Rebel, The Life Coach…

3 Likes