Jordan Doc "The Last Dance" is AMAZING!!

Man that brought back some great memories. It's on Netflix here in Canada and ESPN in the US. The two episodes they aired last night were great. 

Waiting week to week is going to be painful, I would have binged the entire 10 hours last night if they had of launched the whole series. 

I didn't realize the bad blood between Pippen and Krause. 

Jordan is the GOAT of all sports!!!

3 Likes

agree with everything. good post

3 Likes

Jordan cracking up at hearing the 1984 Bulls were nicknamed "The Traveling Cocaine Circus" was hilarious. 

Good shyt OP thanks for reminder been waiting for this to drop

An Old Shoe -

Good shyt OP thanks for reminder been waiting for this to drop

You are in for a treat!! 

Kids today who only grew up with Lebron, don't really understand how the NBA was probably at its most difficult, and in its absolute peak in terms of how competitive and difficult it was to play, in the late 80's and early to mid 90's. 

If Jordan played today, in his prime, he'd be averaging like 50 points and a triple double overall. He'd not only be the best, most unstoppable pure offensive player. He'd be the most efficient player statistically, and he'd be the best defender, in the entire league.

4 Likes

Osbot -

Kids today who only grew up with Lebron, don't really understand how the NBA was probably at its most difficult, and in its absolute peak in terms of how competitive and difficult it was to play, in the late 80's and early to mid 90's. 

If Jordan played today, in his prime, he'd be averaging like 50 points and a triple double overall. He'd not only be the best, most unstoppable pure offensive player. He'd be the most efficient player statistically, and he'd be the best defender, in the entire league.

Absolutely. 

Osbot -

This.

NorthSouthDinner4Two - 

WTF is that dude looking at over there on the sidelines?! You missed one of the most iconic dunks in all of NBA history, dumbass. LOL

JitsuGuy -
NorthSouthDinner4Two - 

WTF is that dude looking at over there on the sidelines?! You missed one of the most iconic dunks in all of NBA history, dumbass. LOL

Looks like hes doing his job?

SuperKamiGuru -
JitsuGuy -
NorthSouthDinner4Two - 

I think he filming the players on the bench.. 

Nothing like a Dikembe close up having a mild seizure because the dunk was off the chains!! 

I have them DVRd.

Can't wait to watch.

I still have their entire 98 playoffs recorded on VHS lol.

Osbot -

I doubt that. Would he be best player in the league today? Yes. 50 per game? No

in his day. Every time he stepped on the court no one could match his athleticism. In modern nba there are several. He was a freak of nature for his time. Now he’d be above average. So he’d have a little more challenge from guys who could match him

overall size of players. It’s easier to elevate and shoot over 6’3 guys like hersey Hawkins than it is to shoot over 6’7 klay Thompson. 

With illegal defense rules of his time, he could isolate and beat a guy with his first step and it’s pretty much clear path. In this era the secondary defender will be there and the lane is more clogged. So no one is going to drop 60 without hitting threes

I think Jordan would be a 30 point a game guy. But things like ‘he’d average 50 are unrealistic because he’d have to work harder to get his points in the paint and to try and blow past guys who are faster and bigger than the guys he averaged 30 against. 

1 Like

SuperKamiGuru - 
JitsuGuy -
NorthSouthDinner4Two - 

Unacceptable.

ttt

In

pharochuck -
Osbot -

I doubt that. Would he be best player in the league today? Yes. 50 per game? No

in his day. Every time he stepped on the court no one could match his athleticism. In modern nba there are several. He was a freak of nature for his time. Now he’d be above average. So he’d have a little more challenge from guys who could match him

overall size of players. It’s easier to elevate and shoot over 6’3 guys like hersey Hawkins than it is to shoot over 6’7 klay Thompson. 

With illegal defense rules of his time, he could isolate and beat a guy with his first step and it’s pretty much clear path. In this era the secondary defender will be there and the lane is more clogged. So no one is going to drop 60 without hitting threes

I think Jordan would be a 30 point a game guy. But things like ‘he’d average 50 are unrealistic because he’d have to work harder to get his points in the paint and to try and blow past guys who are faster and bigger than the guys he averaged 30 against. 

You know how relentless he was driving to the hoop even when the pistons and Knicks were hitting him and knocking him down right? Well with today's pussy rules he'd average at least 25 free throws a night, could that with his usual offense and averaging 50 is realistic.