Jordan Mein fights tomorrow!

Kids got legit hands and goes to the body as well as anybody in MMA!

Yeah he is legit. I was surprised by his boxing in this fight against a striker like Cyborg. 22 and already has 30 fights.

I think Mein is a natural southpaw that fights as an orthodox, like Miguel Cotto and many other users of the sweet science.

Cruz2ninjafoya - I think Mein is a natural southpaw that fights as an orthodox, like Miguel Cotto and many other users of the sweet science.

Yeah. This kid has a bright future, maybe he can make it far. I'm rooting for a finish for him against Woodley. This fight will test his Takedown defense.

heavyweightmma - 
Cruz2ninjafoya - I think Mein is a natural southpaw that fights as an orthodox, like Miguel Cotto and many other users of the sweet science.

Yeah. This kid has a bright future, maybe he can make it far. I'm rooting for a finish for him against Woodley. This fight will test his Takedown defense.

Big time! Hoping Jordy can pull this one out. I wonder if he has professional boxing experience.

Cruz2ninjafoya - 
heavyweightmma - 

Big time! Hoping Jordy can pull this one out. I wonder if he has professional boxing experience.

I think I heard somewhere that he trained with some decent coaches, so not sure there.

This kid needs more publicity, probably cuz he doesn't come from a famous camp I'm assuming Phone Post

Yeah. I think if he wins this fight he should start facing guys in title contention or at least in that area. Considering this is Woodley he's fighting.

His fight with High was very competitive. He was actually taking High down and won the second round straight wrestling. I was actually disappointed that he didn't use his striking more. I think the guy just wanted to test his wrestling against a top wrestler just like he chose to stand against zaromskis and cyborg. Phone Post

Woodley will likely lay n pray him but I'd like to see this kid do well. Winner of this will likely be fighting for the 170 title...

Jordan officially stole the term "Hellbows" from Lyle in his last fight. Phone Post

Mein/ Zaromskis

Mein is no joke. Phone Post

Im a big fan of his after talking with you guys a bit more about him. TTT

I am a huge fan of this guy. The humility and focus he possess at such a young age is very impressive. Best of luck to Jordan and Lee. Phone Post

brando12 - I am a huge fan of this guy. The humility and focus he possess at such a young age is very impressive. Best of luck to Jordan and Lee. Phone Post

. Phone Post

I watched Mein come a long way hes from my small town thats why not many ppl know him. I will be watchin and praying tomorrow that wrestling doesnt conquer cus Jordan deserves to be in the U!(fc)

man I hope he wins

thedudebro - Guys like this and Jimmy Hettes are martial artists you guys should follow at instead of Brock Lesnar.

Not only are these dudes the TRUTH, they future of this sport.

Get the Lesnar WWE crapola out of here.

GEAT GEAT!!!

Very true, but perhaps we should take the gifts given to us in this sport, and run with them for the better of the sport. Brock was great for MMA man.