Jordan Mein fights tomorrow!

nubp - man I hope he wins

I don't ever see this kid not being competitive, however I will never be surprised at someone being laid on for 15 minutes and losing.

Cruz2ninjafoya - 
nubp - man I hope he wins

I don't ever see this kid not being competitive, however I will never be surprised at someone being laid on for 15 minutes and losing.

I will be so mad if he gets lay n prayd for 3 rounds

Jordan is incredibly talented, creative and composed for such a young age. This is a huge test and i hope to see him pass. What an impressive run he had in 2011 Phone Post

There was tons of +EV in Jordan's opening line of +290 on the online books and some live books had him +300. I took .35u at +295 (Bellagio). Made the a .65u play on the Cyborg fight was impressed very much by him.

Its just a question of stopping the TD's and not getting grinded for 15 mins.

kingsand8s - There was tons of +EV in Jordan's opening line of +290 on the online books and some live books had him +300. I took .35u at +295 (Bellagio). Made the a .65u play on the Cyborg fight was impressed very much by him.

Good luck bro!

Cruz2ninjafoya - 
kingsand8s - There was tons of +EV in Jordan's opening line of +290 on the online books and some live books had him +300. I took .35u at +295 (Bellagio). Made the a .65u play on the Cyborg fight was impressed very much by him.

Good luck bro!

Yo thanks. It's a value bet for sure in which Mein might take the L but they shouldn't be paying out almost 3-1 for him if he wins. He's very live here IMO, probably should be closer to a 2.4-1 dog.

I like my bet win or lose. No +EV in Woodley's overflated line. IMO books just trying to stretch the juice

I put $100 on Jordan at 260. I want to do more but it's just too hard to bet against a wrestler of Woodley's caliber. Phone Post

Well that really sucked.... It's amazing how a wrestler can make an exciting fighter like Jordan be so boring. I think it's time for yellow cards or better refs. Phone Post

Even with my value bet on Mein, I had it 30-27 Woodley. But when you lay .35u at +295 and get a split decision, you made the right bet bet. Woodley was way overvalued.

Tyron did what he had to, no way was he going to be able to give Jordan the confidence to strike without worrying about attaining frequent flyer miles.

I wonder who they'll give Jordan next? Maybe Tyler Stinson? Scott Smith? Phone Post

steverowbotham - I wonder who they'll give Jordan next? Maybe Tyler Stinson? Scott Smith? Phone Post

Hopefully someone that will stand with him, he looks like a pro boxer out there.