Jordan Petersen - Maps of Meanings

Has anyone read this book? Im keen to here your thoughts etc.

I cant get enough of this guy. There's something behind his message thay really resonates with me and after his recent destruction of that poor English lady I'm thinking I want to go deep into his ideas and this book would appear to be the foundation of them.

Sub.

Have only listened to the series online, but would love to hear about the book.

AlabamaSmooth - Haven't read the book but took the online course...highly recommended!
When you say online course is that his Self Authoring stuff?

AlabamaSmooth - Haven't read the book but took the online course...highly recommended!
This. I watched his lecture series. It was fairly mindblowing. He really may be one of the most unique thinkers of our time.

Goodo -
Go to his youtube channel. He has a section on maps of meaning, one on the psychology of personality and one on the Bible. I have listened through maps of meaning and personality and on the biblical series. I just put it on in the car while commuting. Would highly recommend all of them

You can download the book for free on his website, or you could a couple of months ago, if you prefer text. It is like 50 bucks on amazon and was on my sons Xmas list so I downloaded it, read the first chapter/intro and sent my son a link.

Jordan P, go away!

Racist, sexist, anti-gay!

In for the last vestige of rational thought

Southpaw76 -
Goodo -
Go to his youtube channel. He has a section on maps of meaning, one on the psychology of personality and one on the Bible. I have listened through maps of meaning and personality and on the biblical series. I just put it on in the car while commuting. Would highly recommend all of them

This watch or listen to all his lectures. Just do it in the car or just while doing stuff around the house. The book is not necessarily an easy read but still an amazing one. I have his new book on pre order. If you plan to read maid of meaning I suggest having a dictionary close by. Lol

Thanks for the feedback guys. I might go tidy my room and then go down the YouTube rabbit hole.

Wardance5 -
Southpaw76 -
Goodo -

This watch or listen to all his lectures. Just do it in the car or just while doing stuff around the house. The book is not necessarily an easy read but still an amazing one. I have his new book on pre order. If you plan to read maid of meaning I suggest having a dictionary close by. Lol

LoL@actually digesting those lectures while doing stuff around the house. They need your full attention.

I appreciate him standing up to bullshit, but I also think his messages are messy.

in

If you guys had to recommend one lecture video from him which one would it be? Keep hearing good things but don't know where to start.

Personally I started with his second Joe Rogan podcast. There's a bunch of shit at the start re the transgender stuff but then he gets going about an hour in. It was at that point I really syarted payong attention. His podcast with jocko was awesone also.

ltr