Jordan Peterson “it’s a mistake not to have Kids

He says it’s a baron future for you if you don’t have children. 

11 Likes

I know I am Early here but I can't Count how much those Baron people who don't have kids like to Lord it over us.

8 Likes

Please come back! We need him in the game.

4 Likes

Good vid.

biggator -

Please come back! We need him in the game.

Hopefully soon 

1 Like

AlexinTO -

I know I am Early here but I can't Count how much those Baron people who don't have kids like to Lord it over us.

You can often tell how fake a person is by what they constantly must reaffirm to people, even strangers 

1 Like

AlexinTO -

And I cant count how often people with 27 fuck trophies act like you arent a productive citizen if you dont want kids ???????????????

3 Likes

His own kid nearly killed him.

1 Like

This guy?

5 Likes

anthonyMI -

Please elaborate. I know about the gulag, but how do you know it almost killed him? 

He is a little to doomsday for me

2 Likes

Pilgor the goat -
anthonyMI -

Please elaborate. I know about the gulag, but how do you know it almost killed him? 

It probably wasn't great for him, anything more than that is speculation. Her in large part directing his health before that point also wasn't great.

She is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

Mark Antony's hangover -

He is a little to doomsday for me

Life is a little too doomsday for me. 

4 Likes

theken206 - 
AlexinTO -

And I cant count how often people with 27 fuck trophies act like you arent a productive citizen if you dont want kids ???????????????

There's a different between decent people creating a family and human trash shitting out spawn after spawn.

1 Like

anthonyMI -
Pilgor the goat -
anthonyMI -

It probably wasn't great for him, anything more than that is speculation. Her in large part directing his health before that point also wasn't great.

She is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

She got dem crazy eyes, for sure. 

I have a fantastic 21 year old son, but There was definitely some teenage years I would've been just fine without him haha. 

Soul Gravy -
theken206 - 
AlexinTO -

There's a different between decent people creating a family and human trash shitting out spawn after spawn.

Not from an evolutionary standpoint.

Oh please.

That guy makes his living parenting those who didn't have parents lol.

4 Likes

Not having kids is a sign of inferior genetics. Survival of self, gene pool, and species are the most important instincts.

Best they dont have kids and be a genetic dead end.

5 Likes

You'll definitely have more money if you don't have kids, but I don't know if you'll reach royalty status.