Jordan Peterson live on the Rogan Experience now!!

GOAT guest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ

He's on again?

Excited for this one apparently it's designated to discuss all of the SJW nonsense plauging society.

Nicccce

Anytime there's a live JRE, I can't watch it. I get an error everytime.

TTT

Peterson talking about how postmodernists like Derrida refuse to engage in dialogue about their theories is exactly the same criticism Chomsky levied over 20 years ago. Dogmatic lunatics.

This shit about human evolution and dominance hierarchies is fascinating.

Stache - Peterson talking about how postmodernists like Derrida refuse to engage in dialogue about their theories is exactly the same criticism Chomsky levied over 20 years ago. Dogmatic lunatics.

Jacques Derrida?

^ Yes

Stache - Peterson talking about how postmodernists like Derrida refuse to engage in dialogue about their theories is exactly the same criticism Chomsky levied over 20 years ago. Dogmatic lunatics.

wow this sounds truly fascinating, i cant believe im missing out on this!

Thanks OP. Had a long day and hit the link. Within 2 minutes been watching. VU my good man.

^VU doesn't work. Virtual VU

I think Joe's head just exploded at a billion downloads. lol

He blew Joe's mind with the comment about him being the most powerful interviewer of all time, hahaha. You could actually see Joe's brain short circuiting.

Yeah his reaction was amazing.

The last one was great.

Never heard of this guy until recently. He seems to be one of the more brilliant minds making the rounds recently, ill say that about him

In for later.

New Peterson vid - says goodbye to next 2hrs