Jordan to execute 6 isis members

Thread title says it all. Phone Post 3.0

Mattsera.jpeg Phone Post 3.0

In response to burning their pilot alive? Good Fuck em Phone Post 3.0

Good. We should do the same type of shit. Phone Post 3.0

cool. now hopefully they start kicking some more ass over there

The only way to beat these scum bags is too keep upping the ante, they kill one you kill ten, they kill ten you kill one hundred etc etc

Read somewhere they might live stream it, I'm contemplating watching or not. The video of the pilot burning alive was rough as hell to watch Phone Post 3.0

didn't watch the live burning video but if they stream this, I am totally IN.

I guess jordan not playin around...

They hung em Phone Post 3.0

Did a chick preform the execution?

Kentpaul - The only way to beat these scum bags is too keep upping the ante, they kill one you kill ten, they kill ten you kill one hundred etc etc

Escalation has historically ended well

dannytsg - Mattsera.jpeg Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

good.

Phone Post 3.0

Jordan executes two Iraqi militants in response to pilot's death

AMMAN (Reuters) - Jordan has executed by hanging a jailed Iraqi woman militant whose release had been demanded by the Islamic State group that burnt a captured Jordanian pilot to death, a security source said on Wednesday.

Responding to the killing of the pilot, whose death was announced on Tuesday, the Jordanian authorities also executed another senior al Qaeda prisoner sentenced to death for plots to wage attacks against the pro-Western kingdom in the last decade.

Sajida al-Rishawi, the Iraqi woman militant, was sentenced to death for her role in a 2005 suicide bomb attack that killed 60 people. Ziyad Karboli, an Iraqi al Qaeda operative, who was convicted in 2008 for killing a Jordanian, was also executed at dawn, the source said.

Moar! Phone Post 3.0

Good. Fuck em Phone Post 3.0

RIP. (Rot in piss) Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

We should turn Gitmo over to the Jordanians. Apparently they know exactly how to deal with assholes, without letting partisan politics get in the way.