Jorge Gurgel Seminar/ Columbus, OH

ttt

International Martial Arts Acaedemy is proud to be hosting Group & Private Seminars to be thought by Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt Jorge Gurgel!
We all know the level of Jiu-Jitsu that Jorge brings to the table, and not to mention that he is one of the TOP Lightweight MMA Fighters in the World today! This will be Jorge's FIRST EVER seminar in Columbus, and he is very excited to bring his knowledge to the "Grapplers" of Central Ohio!

Below, you will find the times and rates for both the Group & Privates sessions:

---------------------------------------------

Saturday May 15th

11:00am - 2:00pm (Gi Session)

&

3:00pm - 6:00pm (No-Gi Session)

Sunday May 16th (Private Sessions)

11:00am – 6:00pm

*Jorge will cover Gi, No-GI, or MMA techniques during your Private Session. It is up to the individual!

The location of the seminars will be held at:

International Martial Arts Academy

3681 Garden Ct.

Grove City, OH 43123

(614)277-0841

For prices on the Seminar rates or any other questions, please contact me (via email or phone) at:

Dustin Ware

rd-ware@sbcglobal.net

614-921-0624 (Home)

614-288-0398 (Cell)

I hope to hear from you soon!

TTT

Only nine days left.

I just got done with Jorge's seminar here in Grand Rapids this past weekend and it was excellent. Jorge is great at getting everyone into the swing of things and the open guard work he covered was outstanding.

Jorge is going to rock Columbus!

C you there on the 15th.

This is going to be a Great Chance for those in Ohio that have not trained with Jorge to not only learn but to get to roll with one of the most dynamic BJJ & MMA Fighters in the U.S. today!