Jorge Gurgel vs Joe Jordan

SDriver,

Actually, the girl is not a part of "our Team", but I will explain in a email.

As for training at our school...well, lets just say that our record speaks for its self. Not only in victories, but in the quality of those victories. You can see for your self by going to our website. We put allot of work in (2-3 hours a day, 5-6 days a week) and compete 1-2 a month in either MMA or BJJ! You should try to make it down sometime. We will make sure we roll out the "red Carpet" for you!

Let me know,

-----------------------------------------------

Joe Jordan,

Regardless, I know this will be a fun fight to watch. I just hope it it takes place somewhere I am able to come and see.

Dustin

Dustin,

Next time I'm in the area visiting family or interviewing, I will def. get in touch about stopping by. My e-mail is GoblinGrappler@hotmail.com ... looking forward to it. Good luck to Jorge!

I belive it will take place in IN. Not for sure. If Monte see's this, I'm sure he will let us know. You know, theirs still 2 other names to be added to the touranment....Joe Jordan

bump for event info...

ttt

Without question, Jake Short should be one of the other names! He is a very aggressive fighter with several quality wins.

I would, without doubt, drive to Indiana, to see a 4-man between:

Jorge Gurgel , Joe Jordan, Jake Short, & ANYBODY!

Those 3 would be well worth the trip!

Dustin

I'm kinda waiting to announce the show, but it will be at Medina Entertainment Center in Medina, Minn., on March 26.

Dave Menne and I are putting on the show... more will be announced once we get more confirmed bouts.

Damn Monte.. that is 12hours for me each way by car.. couldn't you move it alittle closer? j/k I will have to get this one on video I think..

promoter,

Do you have room for a Super Heavy Weight? You know that "Billy Bob" is more than ready to fight! It would work out great if you could use him, because then we could be there to support our team. But, more importantly, a fight in your show would let show everyone the "Billy Bob" is ready for for the next level!

Please keep us in mind! If not I will do ANYTHING to get a 'flgiht' to this show (I smile, knowing that you are laughing at me)!!!

But seriously, I really would! I would stand out in the Cold Ass MN weather in a thong (I am 6'3" & 290lbs) and hand out fliers to the event!! Just say the word!

I would drive, but MN is over 20 hours ONE WAY!

You know how to reach me if you would need anything at all!

Dustin Ware

Team Jorge Gurgel

I would love the oppurtunity to show my skillz.. I have been training very hard and i feel i deserve a shot.. and what a better coming out then a 4 man 155 tourney....i promise if given the oppurtunity i will not disapoint

Hawkeye526

Man of Steel

Promoter

Dave Gomez is my manager/trainer...If u wanna email me i give u all of Gomez's info

Jake Short

I know 4-3 is a shitty record... but.... all my losses came in less than a 30 day time frame... and i started trainging 9/2002.... I hope i get a chance to show what i got...

I'll release more info soon and let everybody, including fighters, know what is happening.

ttt for Jorge!

Just foot lock him Joe.

promoter,

We will all be waiting!

Thanks for the update!

Dustin

Just foot lock him!!!???!!! Jorge is a submission wizard. He got caught exactly ONCE and by the guy who countless people call the guy with the best leg locks in MMA.

Pummel: My appologies... That was mostly Sarcastic what I said...

But the guy that subbed him no one knew him from adam except for the real deal peeps in MMA like Ryan G

No problem - but you're right - Ryan G was one of just a couple of guys that were telling us all about Imanari's leg locks and how awesome they are. Well, it seems like a lot more people (including myself) believe them now.

If we meet up, I'm looking for the OK. I should say I'm looking to box with him. Looking for the OK is the best way to not get one. I don't think I will spend much time looking for a foot-lock.....Joe Jordan