Jorge Masvidal vs Leon Edwards @ UFC 269

7 Likes

UFC 267
UFC 268
UFC 269
UFC 270

Y’all keep bitching about Fight Cards. You see this 4 PPV in a row slate? Fucking YES

1 Like

Hope Jorge puts him out hard.

6 Likes

Leon should fight like he has something to prove.

4 Likes

About time, ffs. JUST BLEED!

1 Like

2 Likes

So UFC is announcing fights that arent signed just because they sent out agreements to both parties? Sounds like UFC trying to force Edwards into accepting. This is a great fight, but my question is, whats the plan for Usman after Colby? If Usman wins and Mas beats Edwards, they just eliminated a contender. What they gonna do, give Mas another chance? no way.

5 Likes
1 Like

Jim Carrey Whatever GIF

If that were to occur they do a rematch with Burns.

Edwards to sharp for mas. Feel we’ve already seen the best version of masvidal considering his popularity now. Hope Leon comes ready to fight and not win the sparring session.

2 Likes

Just going to leave this here for the Three Piece and a Soda fans…

4 Likes

easy day at the office for Leon.

3 Likes

Masvidal isn’t an easy day at the office for anybody in the division and Edwards didn’t look that great against a guy that Jorge destroyed without problems…

1 Like

I hope Leon sleeps him. Usually it’s the viewers Leon puts to sleep though… :grinning:

1 Like

It’s either gonna be Masvidal by TKO or Leon by decision

1 Like

Its crazy when you look at the past 10 opponents of Jorge and Leon. Leon has yet to face a top 10 fighter in his win streak and Jorge has faced only top 10 fighters in his last 9 fights

3 Likes

Leon via TKO or decision

1 Like

Yeah I became a fan after he shitted on Colin K. and endorsed Trump lol

1 Like