Jorge Masvidal vs Leon Edwards @ UFC 269

Yeah I became a fan after he shitted on Colin K. and endorsed Trump lol

1 Like

Masvidal has to dig deep here and take this guy out. Leon is no slouch. He knows the game in and out. Really intelligent with his footwork and awareness. Masvidal really needs a knockout otherwise he gets schooled by a brit fighter. Masvidal missed a step in his last few fights on a championship level. Needs to reevaluate himself.

It would be nice to see Edwards a bit more dedicated to hurting his opponent.

Very hard to pick the winner here but I lean towards Edwards as Jorge is up there in age and not sure he still has the fire

1 Like

I love Masvidal but I think Leon pieces him up, will this be 5 rounds?

FUCK YEH FINALLY

I got Jorge

1 Like

Superfights. Or Luque

How the fuck is it that Leon has not been chirping hard for this fight ever since the 3 piece?

Imagine if Jorge did that to Diaz?

Diaz and his team woulda jumped his ass lol woulda been over for him

1 Like

Leon is good. But for some reason it definitely seems like he had been ducking Jorge

My man! Itā€™s also pretty funny Trump jumped shipped from Colby (even though I like Colbys fights) to Mas right after that flying knee. Trump 2024 haha
And fuck all you jajaja faggots too

I felt this way after the ā€œ3 piece and sodaā€ scuffle but after watching how bad Leon struggled with Nate I think Mas gets this pretty easily ā€¦ I think Jorge was probably not too keen on the match-up until he watched the Nate fightā€¦ if Nate can wobble him Jorge can kill him

1 Like

A fight everyone wants to see. Excellent!

1 Like

The ufc is on fire with these next 4 PPVā€™s

Long night for Masvidal

If he hasnā€™t by this point, I doubt heā€™s ever going to.

After everything that has happened, he didnā€™t even want this fight LOL.

Props to Jorge for giving Leon a rematch.

5 Likes

Originally it was Jorge avoiding Leon because Mas was closer to the title shot.

Now he has lost twice to Usman, Leon is closer to the shot and started avoiding Mas for that reason

1 Like

Odds favor Leon at this pointā€¦

Wow. -210 is kinda a lot. I woulda thought heā€™d be maybe -150 if anything