Jorge Masvidal vs. Pat Healy

Healy had some weak ass single leg attempts there Phone Post 3.0

Masvidal with the hometown judging gift Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
GnP Sonnen - Definitely should of been a closer score. Neither one really stood out. Phone Post 3.0
The fight was one sided as hell Phone Post 3.0
Eh I guess Phone Post 3.0

I had it 3-0 Masvidal easy

teamquestnorth - Masvidal with the hometown judging gift Phone Post 3.0
Lol teamquest that was one sided. Healy git one takedown and got out struck immensely. Masvidal took him down had top position sweeped him and actually won most of the clinch work Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen -
caseharts -
GnP Sonnen - Definitely should of been a closer score. Neither one really stood out. Phone Post 3.0
The fight was one sided as hell Phone Post 3.0
Eh I guess Phone Post 3.0
The striking was one sided and at no pint was heAly wining the grappling he got one takedown and lost most clinch work. Masvidal got a takedown and dud damage on top Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
Lol teamquest that was one sided. Healy git one takedown and got out struck immensely. Masvidal took him down had top position sweeped him and actually won most of the clinch work Phone Post 3.0
Lol i was jk bro Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth -
caseharts -
Lol i was jk bro Phone Post 3.0
Sorry. I mean I wouldn't have been sad if heAly actually did something but ya. Here's the next Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - So many jokey jokesters on this thread trolling the decision lol.

Dont you realize half of us are drunk and high muthafuckas???!
Im half drunk and its only 4 here. Going to be a long night Phone Post 3.0

Zed Wayne Zed -
teamquestnorth - Masvidal with the hometown judging gift Phone Post 3.0

You have got to be kidding?!

You're a total homer.

Pat did nothing but attempt failed takedowns and get tuned in the stand-up.
This, wasn't an impressive win but he won Phone Post 3.0

AlexanderTheGOAT -
wanderpage siljackson - I know masvidal is several wins away but a him and Pettis fight would be legit Phone Post 3.0
I love masvidal but Pettis starches him. Phone Post 3.0
True..probably a exciting fight while it lasts though Phone Post 3.0

Masvidal has been around a long time. Hea got great striking and great TDD. Phone Post 3.0