Jorge Masvidal wants Nick Diaz after he beats Robbie again

Can someone ban this clown?

2 Likes

I hope Nick makes an amazing comeback and looks great. I have yet to see anything that really makes him look good in the videos he is posting of his training, etc. Jorge might be jumping the gun a bit here. If Nick does look good against Robbie, the Jorge fight is very exciting.

Nick completed a triathlon back in July and a bike race event in June. Heā€™s still in shape and as I said heā€™s still been training in his time off

1 Like

We will see how Nick looks but as of right now I say Masvidal picks him apart and stops him in under three rounds. Nick is possibly the better pure boxer but Jorge is the more complete striker. I donā€™t think Nick has the power to stop Mas in his tracks.

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw that he did that and that is awesome. I hope he does great, I am a fan. I would like to see some more recent training videos from him. I saw one shadow boxing video and that was it. No idea why it was posted as he didnā€™t seem into it. This fight is difficult to predict because I havenā€™t seen anything recent.

3 Likes

Just came in today :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Now heā€™s sucking Gaethjeā€™s cock. Just a groupie jumping from one guy to another.

2 Likes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-souYpXMAAP_vD?format=jpg&name=large

They should do a battle of the ā€œjesusesā€.

Jorge needs to fight Leon.

He would destroy Nick at this point.

3 Likes

Bro we all love them but Nick has been drinking piss in Vegas for about 5 years straight. Iā€™m willing to bet he will look like shit against robbie

2 Likes

Nick will pick Robbie apart to a UDā€¦ Robbie is hesitant to pull the trigger much like the late Tyron. Nick wins this fight. Iā€™d like to see him fight Rockhold or Till next. This would put him in a decent position at his advancing age groupā€¦

1 Like

Nick against Luke rockhold? Cmon now Nick does not belong at MW lol

Itā€™s a win winā€¦ He loses to a guy that fought at 205 vs the CH? Or he beats the brakes off him and is back 2wins ahead against a big name two weight class opponent?

1 Like

Nick canā€™t fight his way through the 170 list. He might have 2-3 fights leftā€¦ Have to make them interesting one way or another.

1 Like

I have no interest in seeing Nick fight guys a full class above him. He went 5 rounds with Anderson Silva sure that was fun and all but that was not the real Anderson

Itā€™s not the real Rockhold either. Heā€™s washed. And the Till fight would be good imo

I like the Till fight better

1 Like

11 years agoā€¦and KJ got KOā€™d in the first round by Charles Bennett earlier that same year. Iā€™m not sure how any of this factors into what 38 year old Nick Diaz will do in the cage. Nick absolutely was better than Nate when they were both in their primes, but we have no clue what Nick has left.

2 Likes