Jorge PC 1.4m Usman PC 273k Egghead PC 392k

Lol, OP had a stroke trying to fit all the info he wanted in the thread title.

In the end, exactly zero info was conveyed via your thread title.

lol at Jorge being politically correct 

mmafan1975 -
GoDieInACarWreck -

New mega star?

Nah.  When people tuned in to see the only mega star he was knocking people out left and right, so the people kept coming back.  In this case, when people started to catch on they saw the star of the show get his ass kicked.  Even during his entrance he didn’t look like a guy who should be fighting for a world title.  Those views are pissed off people wondering wtf happened to the “BMF”?  That title will haunt him forever.  

HOLY LURKER 

Usman get points from ppv?

MasterofMartialArts - 
mmafan1975 -
GoDieInACarWreck -

New mega star?

Nah.  When people tuned in to see the only mega star he was knocking people out left and right, so the people kept coming back.  In this case, when people started to catch on they saw the star of the show get his ass kicked.  Even during his entrance he didn’t look like a guy who should be fighting for a world title.  Those views are pissed off people wondering wtf happened to the “BMF”?  That title will haunt him forever.  

HOLY LURKER 

Lmao you can thank the pandemic for giving me the time to finally post. Been die hard since '95 though. Considered training in SAFTA after the Hess-Anderson fight, and I’m still pissed no one ever beat Phillip Miller. So I’m a knowledgeable lurker at the very least haha

Masvidal's Social Media Views were far super to Usman's

Positive COVID19?