Jorge plans more than super necessary punishment

During the UFC 251 virtual media day, BMF Jorge Masvidal talked about fighting welterweight champion in the main event of UFC 251 on Saturday.

“Like I said in the Askren fight, before and after, it’s never personal – it’s always business,” said Masvidal, as transcribed by Damon Martin for MMA Fighting. “It’s just people that I probably didn’t get along too well with, but Usman for a fact has crossed lines that no other competitor that I’ve fought have talked about.

“He’s talked about things he’s going to do to my butthole, which I don’t understand why he’s talking about my butthole. He’s talking about my ethnicity, whether I’m this or that. He’s telling people I’m saying I’m God. You can’t find the video or a Twitter thing or nothing ever saying that I said I’m God. So this guy’s just doing a lot of things that are going to cause him to get hurt in a very violent way.”

“If the referee trips on the way to stopping me and I get to get a couple extra, extra punches, I wouldn’t mind. They’re going to be a little bit more than the super necessary punches. It’s going to be something a little special. I’m going to have to go into my fast-forward speed and truly send this guy to another plane.”

“[Usman is] nowhere near as good as advertised. That’s why I’m here, I’m going to prove it. I think he’s mentally weak and I can’t blame the guy either. He’s got 17 personalities. He should have had them diagnosed and maybe each one of his personalities needs to be on Adderall or some type of substance so he doesn’t have so many personalities.

“So it’s just his mental weakness is going to come out on Saturday in an abundance. The world’s going to see it that I just took full advantage of this individual and his weak ass ways.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjJzuiK7Wv8&feature=emb_title

Can’t wait for this fight!  I’m picking Usman but I will be stoked either way. 

Lmfao! Too funny about the butthole talk! I had a hard time reading past that part haha!!

I wonder how his cardio is after a week's notice? Hopefully he had been training hard leading up to him accepting the fight.

Feels like Usman's time.

1 Like

Feels like after few exchanges, Masvidal will be circling around to survive rounds

Great story for Jorge if he wins. 

1 Like
youngestgrandpa -

Feels like after few exchanges, Masvidal will be circling around to survive rounds

This is probably the least likely scenario 

6 Likes
Joshinho -

I wonder how his cardio is after a week's notice? Hopefully he had been training hard leading up to him accepting the fight.

Allegedly, he hasn't stopped training. Was Dustins main sparring partner. I hope he comes in shape. I think he's also smart enough not to jump in there with a wrestler if he hasn't been training. Just imo

mdrndaysamurai -
youngestgrandpa -

This is probably the least likely scenario 

this is true

I see Usman clinching quickly and not letting go for the first 24 minutes.  When Jorge has zero left in the tank, Usman will do some half ass stand up exchanges then go to say he wasnt afraid to stand and trade with one of the best strikers in the UFC.  

Hes the multiple personality Nigerian John Fitch 

1 Like

I get the need to talk trash and I fully recognize that Masvidal is capable of backing up the talk, but I just wonder if he's not being a tad bit delusional? This is not Nate Diaz. It's not Ben Askren. Kamaru Usman's coming out party was Tyron Woodley. Usman dominated that fight from start to finish. His next fight against Colby Covington cemented his status as a worthy champ. In the most high profile fight of the year, Usman beat the brakes off Covington and turned his face into a bloody pulp.

That is not the mark of a coward, as Masvidal has called Usman. To his credit, Kamaru Usman is giving Jorge Masvidal the full respect calling him the most dangerous fighter he's faced. And it's Masvidal who seems to be taking Usman lightly.

We could be in for a patented UFC come to jesus moment on Saturday.

1 Like
stainlesssteel -

I get the need to talk trash and I fully recognize that Masvidal is capable of backing up the talk, but I just wonder if he's not being a tad bit delusional? This is not Nate Diaz. It's not Ben Askren. Kamaru Usman's coming out party was Tyron Woodley. Usman dominated that fight from start to finish. His next fight against Colby Covington cemented his status as a worthy champ. In the most high profile fight of the year, Usman beat the brakes off Covington and turned his face into a bloody pulp.

That is not the mark of a coward, as Masvidal has called Usman. To his credit, Kamaru Usman is giving Jorge Masvidal the full respect calling him the most dangerous fighter he's faced. And it's Masvidal who seems to be taking Usman lightly.

We could be in for a patented UFC come to jesus moment on Saturday.

2-2 going into the 5th isn't beating the brakes off anyone lol

1 Like

Super necessary.... baptized...... blah blah blah

Hope Usman breaks this guy's jaw

Kimbos Lice -

Your name has been official revoked. Please turn in your keys and badge. 

beans455 -

Lmfao! Too funny about the butthole talk! I had a hard time reading past that part haha!!

How hawrd??

**Remains unzipped**

mmasince99 -
Kimbos Lice -

Your name has been official revoked. Please turn in your keys and badge. 

Sorry to offend you sir, but I don't work here.  

LBH_RN -

I see Usman clinching quickly and not letting go for the first 24 minutes.  When Jorge has zero left in the tank, Usman will do some half ass stand up exchanges then go to say he wasnt afraid to stand and trade with one of the best strikers in the UFC.  

Hes the multiple personality Nigerian John Fitch 

Yeah! He should just totally like go out there and wang for the fenses bro! Let em bang bro that game plan shitis 4 the fag. 

1 Like