Jose Ado... In case you have Forgotten

Hecklah - 
KFP49 -
Hecklah - I tweeted this to @chadmendes and I encourage all of you to do the same with hashtag #deeznuts Phone Post 3.0

Classy.

Urijah Phone Post 3.0

What about Urijah?

Just vicious. Love it!

Hecklah - 
KFP49 -
Hecklah - 
KFP49 -
Hecklah - I tweeted this to @chadmendes and I encourage all of you to do the same with hashtag #deeznuts Phone Post 3.0

Classy.

Urijah Phone Post 3.0

What about Urijah?

I'm sorry. Hi Urijah! Phone Post 3.0

No really, explain.  I'd like to see what Urijah has to do with you acting like a twerp.

My gawd, those low kicks.

Can't wait to see him mess up Mendes. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, he is a bad mofo!

I love the smell of violence in the morning.

If Aldo reads this thread, could we possibly see the first death in the octagon when he fights Chad? Phone Post 3.0

MasterofMartialArts - If Aldo reads this thread, could we possibly see the first death in the octagon when he fights Chad? Phone Post 3.0

I don't think Chad would go as far as killing an opponent in the cage, but he'll certainly beat Aldo.

KFP49 -
MasterofMartialArts - If Aldo reads this thread, could we possibly see the first death in the octagon when he fights Chad? Phone Post 3.0

I don't think Chad would go as far as killing an opponent in the cage, but he'll certainly beat Aldo.

What you did there, I see it. Phone Post 3.0

Hecklah - I tweeted this to @chadmendes and I encourage all of you to do the same with hashtag #deeznuts Phone Post 3.0
Why would you even do that? You're a donkey Phone Post 3.0

Beast Phone Post 3.0

Sick! VU Phone Post 3.0

Also always been one of my favorite fighters but I have to say his last couple of fights have not been that great. Just seems to me he hasn't been the same killer he was a couple of years ago but I guess you chalk it up to some pretty decent competition. There was a time when I would never miss an Aldo fight but if he is on a PPV with a shitty undercard I have a hard time making the decision to order the PPV. Would really love to see how he would do at 155 because there are some great possible matchups for him. Cerrone, Barboza, and the fight I want to see the most is still Aldo/Pettis. Phone Post 3.0

Animal! Phone Post 3.0

wicketone - Forget? Never heard of the guy. He does look familiar though. Phone Post
lulz Phone Post 3.0

The combo's he hits give me goosebumps, man I enjoy watching him fight Phone Post 3.0

I love watching Aldo fight. He has in my opinion, taken Wanderlei's place as the most violent fighter out there. He might not be finishing everyone but goddamn he throws with such violent intentions. He seriously looks like he's trying to hurt people. Phone Post 3.0

My second favorite fighter. Only guy I like better is my cousin. The way he works off leg kicks is a thing of beauty. Phone Post 3.0

I'm confused as to what makes people think the result with Mendes will be any different this time around?

ocbadapple - I'm confused as to what makes people think the result with Mendes will be any different this time around?

Maybe because Aldo held the cage in the first fight, Chad seems to have improved quite a bit since their last fight, and Aldo has seemed to lose a little of that killer instinct as of late.