José Aldo Almost 7 TO 1 Favourite Over Erik Koch

http://www.bestfightodds.com/

José Aldo -675 Erik Koch +425

@FightingTweets

may put a buck or two on koch

Jesus...I mean I believe the odds, Jose is a beast but the odds are so lopsided

Thats how good Aldo is Phone Post

Wasn't the last time a title fight opened 7-1 GSP vs Serra 1?  Just sayin.

UGCTT_molsonmuscle360 -  Wasn't the last time a title fight opened 7-1 GSP vs Serra 1?  Just sayin.

Dan Henderson was originally +1100 vs Jones.

AshDoherty - 
UGCTT_molsonmuscle360 -  Wasn't the last time a title fight opened 7-1 GSP vs Serra 1?  Just sayin.

Hot damn, how did I miss that.  Would have dropped $100 on Hendo for sure with those odds.  You can't give 11-1 odds in an MMA fight, that's just insane. 

AshDoherty -

No way....

That's impossible. Phone Post

what an absolute shame Aldo isnt fighting Zombie.

FUTA WON (c) - 
AshDoherty -

No way....

jon jones opened as -1125 on 5 dimes. may have been a glitch. hendo opened as +575 on 5dimes vs jones.

FUTA WON (c) - 
AshDoherty -

No way....

Not kidding, man!

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg189/scaled.php?server=189&filename=76603813.png&res=landing

Aldo is going to win. Nobody even knows who Koch is. Good odds Phone Post

Team GDP - 
FUTA WON (c) - 
AshDoherty -

No way....

jon jones opened as -1125 on 5 dimes. may have been a glitch. hendo opened as +575 on 5dimes vs jones.

That's not 11-1.  Thats 1-11 for Jones.  Hendo opened at 5.75-1.  That's a big difference.

MMALOGIC -  what an absolute shame Aldo isnt fighting Zombie.

Agreed, wake me up when he fights KZ or Edgar drops down.

Dam, I think Aldo is def the better fighter but this is mma and Koch has a shot.

Aldo beats Koch, fights Zombie next year, Edgar drops and fights Mendes end of the year with the winner getting Aldo/Zombie winner mid next year.

UGCTT_molsonmuscle360 - 
Team GDP - 
FUTA WON (c) - 
AshDoherty -

No way....

That's not 11-1.  Thats 1-11 for Jones.  Hendo opened at 5.75-1.  That's a big difference.

i know. if hendo was +1100 jones would have to be like -3000 to -4000

Team GDP - 
UGCTT_molsonmuscle360 - 
Team GDP - 
FUTA WON (c) - 
AshDoherty -

No way....

i know. if hendo was +1100 jones would have to be like -3000 to -4000

And the booking manager that placed out that line would be promptly drug out into the desert and shot.

Just goes to show how good Aldo is.

GayGuardMooseSaucy -  

Is that Chad Mendes taking him down, when right after Aldo got up and kneefucked him into Bolivian?

Are you attempting to discredit Aldo? Or just coincidence?