JOSE ALDO HIGHLIGHT REEL

"""I just went and watched your Anthony Njoukuani highlight too (which was awesome). You do good work. Have you considered making an Anderson highlight with some of his newer fights? I think it would go along pretty well with your style of arranging the different clips.""

thanks ,, Ive been doing Anthony's videos since his amateur days he is so damn fun to watch fight,,, ive always wanted to do an Anderson highlight but there are already so many good ones out there,, i still might do one in the future.

''I like how you laced video transitions with the transitions in the music.""

thanks man,,, your Varner HL you did a while back was the shit.

"""get rid of that crapy ass music please. then that hl would be perfect"""

thats one thing about making highlights its almost impossible to please everyone with the music,, & if i did change the music it wouldnt sync up with the video but i do appreciate the feedback.

"""Does anyone know how good he is on the ground. I think I heard Mir saying he's great on the ground as well."""

He's a black belt but i dont know who he got it from but from what Mir & others say his ground game is very good,, He passed and mounted Pequeno Nogeueira & finshed him from the ground & he's a black belt also so his ground is very solid.

"""I don't think that Aldo can beat Brown in a war, he's a frontrunner and not in a bad way, I just don't think we have seen Jose fight a guy who is going to grind on him the way Brown will, with the type of physicality that Brown possesses."""

Its not fair to say Aldo is a front runner,, he's finshed alot of guys off in the second & third round & won several decisions that were not a total one sided fight, in some of his fights he gets stronger as the fight goes on,, but i agree he's never faced a guy like Brown but Mike is by far the best guy in the division so no doubt its his biggest test,,, I think Aldo could finish him early but Brown has a great chin & is as tough as they come not to mention he will have the size & strength advantage but Aldo has the speed, technique, striking advantage not to mention great takedown defense & a solid ground game,, imo if Aldo doesnt stop him early i think it will be a war with Jose stoping him in the 3rd,,, im not saying Aldo is gona 100% win but if i were to bet on this fight i would go with Aldo by tko.

eqard 1  - bdog is the shit !!! nice vid james

jose aldo is gonna ko or sub everyone .... he will retire undefeated with all belts lol

this kid is unreal though .... the x factor are his swittch knees . his timing with those pop knees is very unique weapon to counter the drop level wrestler . his shins and feet must be made of steel , the way he kicks to the head with reckless abandon

Thanks Kirk,,, & your right his knees are deadly & his timing is amazing ive never seen anyone like him he's an absolute monster,, imagine if he can get his hands up to par with his knees & kicks that guy will be unstoppable.

yeah b dog .... his hands might be technically just a little behind the other parts .... but he seems to have good power in them .
if he moves to 135 he will murder the division . lets see how he handles brown . i think he gives brown and faber fits

for sure hes the most exciting fighter ive seen in a long time ,,,, u cannot blink when watching this aldo kid

Great highlight, great fighter and a great war with Brown coming up, can't wait.

ttt

aldo would punk me in front of my girl at my moms house during a famiyly bbq.