Jose Aldo opens as a 3-1 favorite over Chad Mendes

Aldo opened up at -320 but has since dropped to -245 suggesting early money is on Mendes.

http://bestfightodds.com/

Easy money on Chad mended Phone Post

Wow 3-1?? I am a huge Aldo fan and I think if anyone can beat him it's chad. Phone Post

If anyone can wrestle-fuck Aldo it's Mendes. Phone Post

Not surprised it dropped. Those were excellent odds for Mendes.

I will take Mendes as a dog any day of the week.

I think he's gonna be the new champ. No way Aldo stuffs his takedowns.

In a 5 round fight it's hard to win just by out wrestling someone. Sonnen/Silva proved that.

I'd take Mendes at 3-1 all day

Those are some very good odds for Mendes

I love Aldo and will be rooting for him, but those odds for Mendes look pretty damned good. 

ThePoopWizard - Easy money on Chad mended Phone Post

^ Phone Post

Large Fun Bags -  I'm definitely putting money on mendes at these odds

. Phone Post

BushidoAristotle - Not surprised it dropped. Those were excellent odds for Mendes.
true.

Im going to put at least 50 on mendes Phone Post

Geat odds on mendes Phone Post

ProteinPower - By tomorrow Aldo is only going to be a 2-1 favourite.
very possible

money down the drain boys...we are forgetting about aldos BJJ. hes a killer on the mat and has the medals to prove it.

he will make the ground uncomfortable and mendes will get caught in an exchange.

^that's certainly possible but if I bet this fight it would be mendes

anunaki - money down the drain boys...we are forgetting about aldos BJJ. hes a killer on the mat and has the medals to prove it.

he will make the ground uncomfortable and mendes will get caught in an exchange.

I think it's gonna depend on which Aldo we see; the Aldo from the Florian and Hominick fight gets outpaced by a guy with good wrestling and cardio for days, I could see Aldo winning the first to rounds but losing the rest in not so exciting fashion. If we see the killer WEC aldo from the Faber and Brown fights than I'll take Aldo with ease. Aldo was heralded as the anti-wrestler, so we'll have to see how this plays out.

I'm puttin money on this fight even if it's even.  If Mendes is +200-300, even better.  Aldo has not impressed me the last few fights and I believe Mendes will beat him.  Very ugly, but still a W.  

edit to say, he has not impressed me as being unbeatable by Mendes.  He's a good fighter, but not going to be good enough for Mendes.