José Aldo Piss Tested by USADA

Aldo has just been tested by USADA and posted a pic. Looks like a perfume model haha.

Blue please

https://www.the-newshub.com/combat/usada-test-aldo-sbg-ensue-with-mockery

Lobov talks a lot of smack for the very little he's accomplished. He reminds me that the biggest douchebag in every grade school isn't the bully, but the kid that stands behind the bully acting like he's the one people are scared of. Phone Post 3.0

https://www.the-newshub.com/combat/usada-test-aldo-sbg-ensue-with-mockery Phone Post 3.0

Who? Phone Post 3.0

https://www.the-newshub.com/combat/usada-test-aldo-sbg-ensue-with-mockery

"U don't see dishwashers posing with clean plates on instagram do you? It's your job to make weight, just do it" - ????

Is that a real tweet from Conor's coach? Because I'm pretty sure Conor made a big deal out of USADA showing up to test him a couple weeks ago.

orcus - Is that a real tweet from Conor's coach? Because I'm pretty sure Conor made a big deal out of USADA showing up to test him a couple weeks ago.

He retweeted Artem's tweet, but yet that is his actual twitter account.

BlakeHendo -
DrPeterVenkman - 

"U don't see dishwashers posing with clean plates on instagram do you? It's your job to make weight, just do it" - ????

hahaha

ALPHA AS FUCK!

No, no it's not Phone Post 3.0

these two things don't seem to be related at all

why now?

its not like hes got a fight comin up

GelderdEnd - 
BlakeHendo -
DrPeterVenkman - 

hahaha

ALPHA AS FUCK!

No, no it's not Phone Post 3.0

Who?

BlakeHendo -
DrPeterVenkman - 

hahaha

ALPHA AS FUCK!

Not in the least. Moronic statement. Phone Post 3.0

That tweet has nothing to do with Aldo. He's most likely talking about Hendricks who's been showing off his new physique and taking pictures with scales to show that he's on weight.

DrPeterVenkman -

That's kind of a dumb comparison unless the dishwasher has been accused of leaving the dishes dirty Phone Post 3.0

zebers3 -

That tweet has nothing to do with Aldo. He's most likely talking about Hendricks who's been showing off his new physique and taking pictures with scales to show that he's on weight.

That would make sense, I was wondering what that comment had to do with Aldo making weight Phone Post 3.0

BlakeHendo - 
DrPeterVenkman - 

hahaha

ALPHA AS FUCK!

How exactly does this have anything to do with making weight? If by "ALPHA" you mean nonsensical, I agree.

Bay Area -
zebers3 -

That would make sense, I was wondering what that comment had to do with Aldo making weight Phone Post 3.0
That might be it Phone Post 3.0

It had nothing to do with aldo. Probably Hendrix as stated above Phone Post 3.0