José Aldo Piss Tested by USADA

These horrendous, poorly written blogs are completely out of control. The level of absolute stupidity on display is frightening.

scrapdo - Lobov talks a lot of smack for the very little he's accomplished. He reminds me that the biggest douchebag in every grade school isn't the bully, but the kid that stands behind the bully acting like he's the one people are scared of. Phone Post 3.0

VU

ThinkMMA -
BlakeHendo -
DrPeterVenkman - 

"U don't see dishwashers posing with clean plates on instagram do you? It's your job to make weight, just do it" - ????

hahaha

ALPHA AS FUCK!

Not in the least. Moronic statement. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly.

Let the guys who actually fight do the talking.

Trainers talking shit to fighters is PATHETIC! Phone Post 3.0

Leghound -
scrapdo - Lobov talks a lot of smack for the very little he's accomplished. He reminds me that the biggest douchebag in every grade school isn't the bully, but the kid that stands behind the bully acting like he's the one people are scared of. Phone Post 3.0

VU

So true. Phone Post 3.0

Apologies, was a bad post. I misread the tweet myself. Thought it was aimed at Aldo as well after the pic.

DrPeterVenkman -
orcus - Is that a real tweet from Conor's coach? Because I'm pretty sure Conor made a big deal out of USADA showing up to test him a couple weeks ago.

He retweeted Artem's tweet, but yet that is his actual twitter account.

Actually no, that was Artem retweeting Kavanagh. And yes Orcus is right, Conor did the exact same thing a week ago. Phone Post 3.0

ThinkMMA -
BlakeHendo -
DrPeterVenkman - 

"U don't see dishwashers posing with clean plates on instagram do you? It's your job to make weight, just do it" - ????

hahaha

ALPHA AS FUCK!

The man who thinks bitching about a legend is 'alpha as fuck' Phone Post 3.0

GelderdEnd -
ThinkMMA -
BlakeHendo -
DrPeterVenkman - 

hahaha

ALPHA AS FUCK!

The man who thinks bitching about a legend is 'alpha as fuck' Phone Post 3.0
Sorry I quoted the wrong post....ignore! DERP Phone Post 3.0

And it had nothing to with Aldo. He was commenting on something Artem was eating. Phone Post 3.0

scrapdo - Lobov talks a lot of smack for the very little he's accomplished. He reminds me that the biggest douchebag in every grade school isn't the bully, but the kid that stands behind the bully acting like he's the one people are scared of. Phone Post 3.0
This. I'm not a fan.
He has a horrible record, bombed out in the first round of TUF, was gifted an second chance through being a McGregor training partner and then participated in an awful TUF finale. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor -
ThinkMMA -
BlakeHendo -
DrPeterVenkman - 

hahaha

ALPHA AS FUCK!

Exactly.

??
Maybe we should trawl through your posts and see if you ever express an opinion.

Stop being such a pussay. Phone Post 3.0

"Chat shit get banged" Phone Post 3.0

businessbhoy -
Malvert the Janitor -
ThinkMMA -
BlakeHendo -
DrPeterVenkman - 

hahaha

ALPHA AS FUCK!

Exactly.

??
Maybe we should trawl through your posts and see if you ever express an opinion.

Stop being such a pussay. Phone Post 3.0
Didn't you just quote my expressed opinion?

Why did it hurt your feelings?

Who's being the pussy, again? Stick to what you're good at - not contributing. Phone Post 3.0

Peepsy - "Chat shit get banged" Phone Post 3.0
saw that too. VU for whatever reason Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - Who? Phone Post 3.0
Nik Lentz Phone Post 3.0

Anyone wonder why he's getting tested? He doesn't even have a fight booked. Not the normal practice.

Ultimately MMA - Anyone wonder why he's getting tested? He doesn't even have a fight booked. Not the normal practice.
Never heard of random testing? Phone Post 3.0

Dish washers posing with clean plates. Holy Shit. HAHAHAHA!!!

Scumbag Adam - 
Ultimately MMA - Anyone wonder why he's getting tested? He doesn't even have a fight booked. Not the normal practice.
Never heard of random testing? Phone Post 3.0

Thats the thing. It's not completely random. Go through the tests on MMAJunkie. Every different bunch of fighters that gets announced has a fight booked. Under USADA I'm yet to see someone tested without a fight booked.

I noticed it a month or two ago. It's a little flawed as it gives the foighhters a window when they know they won't get tested, ie; couple weeks after a fight up until they get a fight booked.

From what I've seen from USADA and the lists of fighters tested, its not standard practice to test someone without a fight booked.

USDA is getting annoying.

Fuck off guys. Phone Post 3.0