Jose Aldo saved UFC 218

Good fucking shit. Just saw on Facebook he signed to Fight Holloway for a rematch. 

Thank Christ cause I’ll be at this card and I really wanted to see Max fight. Would have been pissed off if the fight was canceled 

Max Holloway vs. Jose Aldo 2 slated as new UFC 218 main event — https://t.co/AkObvOHtzz pic.twitter.com/tpw3OoNPcM

— Ariel Helwani (@arielhelwani) November 11, 2017

And actually I like Holloway vs Aldo better than Edgar anyway 

I'd rather see Frankie fight but I'll take the rematch. Rest of the card is solid.

Thats awesome that Aldo signed for the rematch! Literally the next best option. I don’t agree that Aldo is an improvement, as styles make fights and I was really interested to see how a fighter of Max Holloway’s caliber dealt with the problem that is Frankie Edgar.

More respect to Max from me, taking that rematch on short notice is pretty boss. Aldo looked great early on but Max just slowly picked him apart, expecting to see it happen again. Rooting for Aldo though

First time for everything. Its now or never for him, good luck.

Sweet!!! Love Frankie and hope he heals up soon though

Well if Aldo wins Frankie is really screwed. No way he gets a third fight and he's back to the sidelines.

Max is a fucking savage and props to Aldo for stepping up on short notice. i also would rather see Max fight Frankie but at least I get to see him fight.

Wanted cub to get a shot just because I like the guy, but this is the best fight to make. Aldo could win this and be champ again, that’s crazy

I wonder if Jose will throw kicks this time?

Good for Aldo. Looking forward to it.

Great replacement. Good luck Jose

Aldo's getting TKO'd

GaspareBJJ -

Aldo's getting TKO'd

Yep was nasty on the ground last time

This card is lucky that it has gaethje.

I doubt that ill even watch aldo and Holloway fight for their paper belt.

To all of those who think Holloway is a draw: I don’t get it…

Jose has such bad PTSD from getting KTFO by Conor that he is a shell of himself now.

ThunderlipsTapped - This card is lucky that it has gaethje.

I doubt that ill even watch aldo and Holloway fight for their paper belt.

To all of those who think Holloway is a draw: I don’t get it…

Uhh, do you have eyes? Holloway is awesome.

da Vinci 81 -

Well if Aldo wins Frankie is really screwed. No way he gets a third fight and he's back to the sidelines.

This is exactly what I came to say. I tell ya, there is something about the clean, cool British Columbia air at this time of year, it just beathes foresight through the lungs and right to the brain.

Hell ya!!

I like this better than the Edgar fight. Aldo was winning until he got caught