Jose Aldo vs Jeremy Stephens at UFC 224 ?

PelosiesPanties -
Fahqhard - 

Aldo will be ko again.. then i would like see he aldo vs edger 3 just to see if aldo has torally lost it.. is it to many miles? New generstion? Or usada

Fuck right off with all the "USADA" bullshit....Aldo has dominated for a decade...goddamnit human beings cannot maintain an elite level forever, he is naturally dropping off as the new guys come up. Fuck, its like you retards don't understand the aging process.

Can Jordan hit the court and destroy the current NBA pros? Fuck no! Age gets everyone, nobody is exempt!

Aldo is now in the stage of his career he has fun fights, his title days are over.

“Notice how Jordan is no longer playing now that USADA is around” 

- The UG 

Aldo currently is a broken fighter. I hate to say it, but Stephens has Aldo for the picking. Aldo in a slump, and Stephens surging.. I think Stephens gets the KO. I hate that I think that, but that’s the image I end up with in my head when I picture it..

Throwin'Knuckles -
The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -
Dreville79 -

Really don’t see Stephens having anything for Aldo 

This Stephens is orverated as fuck

He has the ability to KO anyone in the division.

He has the POWER to KO anyone in the division. Very different to having the ability. I don’t think Stephens gets anywhere near even a Jose that’s heading into the tail end of his career 

BrowBeaten -

Jose will get brain damaged 

Probably will after all the unneeded blows Stephens loves to throw after his opponent is ko'd 

Throwin'Knuckles -
The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -
Dreville79 -

Really don’t see Stephens having anything for Aldo 

This Stephens is orverated as fuck

He has the ability to KO anyone in the division.

So did Carwin. Then he went up against an actual striker in JDS and got embarrassed. I am not implying that Jeremy is a bad striker, he is better than many, and not as good as few, only that KO ability by itself is just a flashy thing to talk about. He has seemingly evolved a bit of late. I would still like to see more head movement from him.

I hate this matchup cause Aldo is 10x the fighter but has lost a step or 5.

Youre gonna put him up against a KO artist on a hot streak?

shaqitup -

I hate this matchup cause Aldo is 10x the fighter but has lost a step or 5.

Youre gonna put him up against a KO artist on a hot streak?

His recent losses are all in title fights. Stephens is at the door for a title shot. It makes perfect sense. 

Worried for Jose :(

deezlemike - Good test for both.

This.

JoseyWales -

Aldo ?? Stephens at #UFC224 Who wins? ???- Aldo ???- Stephens

A post shared by MMA UNCENSORED (@mmauncensored__) on Mar 8, 2018 at 5:12pm PST

They couldnt find a better picture of Jeremy?

KnockoutThoughts -

Aldo currently is a broken fighter. I hate to say it, but Stephens has Aldo for the picking. Aldo in a slump, and Stephens surging.. I think Stephens gets the KO. I hate that I think that, but that’s the image I end up with in my head when I picture it..

Screen name and analysis on point.

Worst matchup for Aldo. Stephens is on a hot streak, all KO finishes, and he bangs after the bell, rip.

You gotta admire Aldo for still believing he can make a run and picking a fight with a very dangerous opponent who’s currently on fire

If you play Jeremy’s game then he has a better chance of knocking you out. Emmitt and Choi played the rock’em sock’em game with him and paid the price. If Aldo fights technical and uses all of his weapons (kicks) I think he beats Jeremy pretty easily.  Dangerous fight for Aldo, but a winnable one.

I can see Jeremy swinging for the fences every minute of the fight. I’m sure he’d give up his first born to ko Aldo.