Jose got guns

Fingers crossed he doesn't get hurt! Looks like he is in fantastic shape Phone Post 3.0

An Addidas shirt? The egg is not going to be pleased. Phone Post 3.0

And still..... Phone Post 3.0

FullyLoadedFists - An Addidas shirt? The egg is not going to be pleased. Phone Post 3.0
.... You can't be serious... Phone Post 3.0

Jose's got a gun
Jose's got a gun Phone Post 3.0

Magic_Mike - And still..... Phone Post 3.0

...injured.

War Aldo!

R00STER - Jose's got a gun
Jose's got a gun Phone Post 3.0

Nice Aerosmith reference:)

SensoriaUtopia -
FullyLoadedFists - An Addidas shirt? The egg is not going to be pleased. Phone Post 3.0

I think if the UFC went with Addidas or Puma the uniforms would have looked so much better. The Reebok stuff is just amazingly generic. I know they will be a tad generic, but the reebok is to such a level I just don't like it. I think Puma in particular would have brought a really cool to it, not over the top and cheesy, sleeker than Reebok and also hip in look.

The question is would they pay worse, the same or better than Reebok in terms of paying sponsorship to the fighters per fight? Why dont MMA reporters ask these questions to the ufc crew
Pretty sure Adidas would pay exactly the same as Reebok.......

Phone Post 3.0

FullyLoadedFists - An Addidas shirt? The egg is not going to be pleased. Phone Post 3.0
He walks around head to toe in Nike gear.

Can't imagine even he is that hypocritical. ... Phone Post 3.0

Reebok is a subsidiary of Adidas. Phone Post 3.0

I'm going to make sofaking money betting on him in Dec. Phone Post 3.0

FullyLoadedFists - An Addidas shirt? The egg is not going to be pleased. Phone Post 3.0

I hope this is a joke. Why would Dana give a shit? They only have to wear Reebok on fight week and to certain events, thats it.

Also, Reebok owns Adidas or vice versa. Isn't Lawler sponsored by Adidas? 

I see we have found the "Brazilian Felice Herrig". Much more apropos title imo.

He looks like he's in awesome shape Phone Post 3.0

And here playing Capoeira with the kids from the social project he founded in the Mare favela

Brigham - He looks like he's in awesome shape Phone Post 3.0

Yeah he is looking great. Fingers corssed both do not get injured. Can't wait for that fight!

Jackson_Junior - 
Santo Amaro -
Brigham - He looks like he's in awesome shape Phone Post 3.0

Yeah he is looking great. Fingers corssed both do not get injured. Can't wait for that fight!

He was already in peak form when he got injured. He took a few weeks off to heal and got back into it. He could fight right now i bet Phone Post 3.0

With as often as he fights, I would hope so.

Aldo will soon remind those who forgot. This guy is not to be facked with. Phone Post 3.0