Jose got guns

Brigham - He looks like he's in awesome shape Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. That's a current picture also. Taken yesterday.

Knockoutimus - Is he getting tested? Phone Post 3.0

to be honest I get a bit tired of defending Jose because the hate is endless and the bias about the conduct of the test that was fucked by a dumb agent indemic even in the North American MMA media (who should know a lot better.- Adam Hunter that goes for you too mate Jeeezus :rolleyes:) He is getting tested. Of course he is. In equal amounts if not more than Conner and on request to be tested more.

This from Sep 17th:

Irlandês idiota, já fez seu antidoping ou aí não tem isso? FIZ O MEU HOJE e quero fazer de novo semana que vem! E você? Está pronto, seu babaca?

Hey, Irish sucker! Have you already done your drug test or they don't have it in Ireland? I DID IT TODAY! I wanna do it again next week! How about you? Are you ready for it, you punk?!?

Santo Amaro -

to be honest I get a bit tired of defending Jose because the hate is endless and the bias about the conduct of the test that was fucked by a dumb agent indemic even in the North American MMA media (who should know a lot better.- Adam Hunter that goes for you too mate Jeeezus :rolleyes:) He is getting tested. Of course he is. In equal amounts if not more than Conner and on request to be tested more.

This from Sep 17th:

Irlandês idiota, já fez seu antidoping ou aí não tem isso? FIZ O MEU HOJE e quero fazer de novo semana que vem! E você? Está pronto, seu babaca?

Hey, Irish sucker! Have you already done your drug test or they don't have it in Ireland? I DID IT TODAY! I wanna do it again next week! How about you? Are you ready for it, you punk?!?

Lol not being funny or anything but he looks a lot less jacked in that photo. Phone Post 3.0

lol! But yeah that be camera angle/lens - on facebook at the same date their are plenty of him looking thick, tight, solid

FullyLoadedFists - An Addidas shirt? The egg is not going to be pleased. Phone Post 3.0
Adidas owns Reebok so... I think the egg will be fine Phone Post 3.0

He's looking good, should be a great fight. Phone Post 3.0

Jackson_Junior -
Rabid Bunyip -
Santo Amaro -

This from Sep 17th:

Lol not being funny or anything but he looks a lot less jacked in that photo. Phone Post 3.0
He's leaning down. More speed and more cardio. Phone Post 3.0
Except the test day photo pre-dates the "guns" photo Phone Post 3.0

Jackson_Junior -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - He's looking good, should be a great fight. Phone Post 3.0
Whose nuts will you swing on after Conor loses? Phone Post 3.0
I've got my eye on Sage at the minute.

But then again, who hasn't!! Phone Post 3.0

fsshariq - Adidas OWNS Reebok people. Literally. Phone Post 3.0
Who are these 'Reebok people'? Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
fsshariq - Adidas OWNS Reebok people. Literally. Phone Post 3.0
Who are these 'Reebok people'? Phone Post 3.0
Same as adidas ones, they're just a little bit smaller in size. Think umpa lumpa v normal sized man. ;-) Phone Post 3.0

That is a radical change in jackedness, hope he tests clean and this thing isn't called off... Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - 
FullyLoadedFists - An Addidas shirt? The egg is not going to be pleased. Phone Post 3.0

I think if the UFC went with Addidas or Puma the uniforms would have looked so much better. The Reebok stuff is just amazingly generic. I know they will be a tad generic, but the reebok is to such a level I just don't like it. I think Puma in particular would have brought a really cool to it, not over the top and cheesy, sleeker than Reebok and also hip in look.

The question is would they pay worse, the same or better than Reebok in terms of paying sponsorship to the fighters per fight? Why dont MMA reporters ask these questions to the ufc crew

the fight kit looks like folks literally fighting in there underwear. period.

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Jackson_Junior -

lol, I like your style

FullyLoadedFists - An Addidas shirt? The egg is not going to be pleased. Phone Post 3.0

AlphaSlap -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Jackson_Junior -

lol, I like your style
Cheers, man.

Have a VU for not being a typical, highly strung UG'er.

:) Phone Post 3.0

Santo Amaro -

And here playing Capoeira with the kids from the social project he founded in the Mare favela

And there goes an ACL.. Phone Post 3.0

FullyLoadedFists - An Addidas shirt? The egg is not going to be pleased. Phone Post 3.0
Lol...this. Phone Post 3.0