Joseph Benavidez training Muay Thai in Singapore

Yet another high profile fighter makes the journey to Singapore to train at the increasingly legendary Evolve MMA. In terms of Muay Thai training this has to be the best place in the world. Their roster of instructors is ridiculous and there are some serious fighters regularly making the trip there to train.

Rich Franklin has looked amazing since training there. Great camp. Phone Post

While the list of trainers/visiting fighters looks good, I've heard that the training for the non world class fighter (but still a fighter) is terrible. It costs a ridiculous amount of money (even for Singapore), and you get stuck in classes with mostly beginners.

Nowhere near the "best place in the world" for Muay Thai training, especially when compared with the pure, hard core gyms in Thailand.

I don't have first hand experience, but I've heard from other Thai boxers, so take that with a grain of salt.

Pleckson - Yet another high profile fighter makes the journey to Singapore to train at the increasingly legendary Evolve MMA. In terms of Muay Thai training this has to be the best place in the world. Their roster of instructors is ridiculous and there are some serious fighters regularly making the trip there to train.
In terms of everything.

Bjj, Muay Thai, wrestling.

Evolve is a super power in the east Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to train there for a week Phone Post 3.0