Josh Barnett gets 250k...

Judges = trainee, apprentice, part time, special ed police constables

Judges = know fuck all snooty cunts that just love poking their nose in.......In my opinion = get out of jail free card for asshoes

Ministry of Truth - At the end of the day, Josh doesn't need the UFC and the UFC doesn't need Josh.

This. Phone Post

Yoghurt - 
LilBrockonmychest - Damn...I can't believe Roger Gracie is on a $47K + $47K contract after just 6 fights. Good for him.

Also, it's shit like the KJ fight that really pisses me off when it comes to judging. It looks like he's on a $41K + $41K contract. Because of 2 idiot judges, they took $41K out of his pocket. That can fuck with people's lives.

KJ lost tho

you honestly cant believe that KJ lost that fight

threw more strikes, landed more strikes, and the significant strikes was a whitewash, it was like 55-10 or something, Noons took it up the ass with no vaseline on this one

• Tarec Saffiedine: $39,000 (includes $19,500 win bonus)
  • Nate Marquardt: $40,000
  • Daniel Cormier: $120,000 (includes $60,000 win bonus)
  • Dion Staring: $8,000
  • Josh Barnett: $250,000 (no win bonus)
  • Nandor Guelmino: $12,000
  • Gegard Mousasi: $175,000 (no win bonus)
  • Mike Kyle: $25,000
  • Ronaldo Souza: $100,500 (includes $28,000 win bonus)
  • Ed Herman: $34,000
  • Ryan Couture: $22,000 (includes $7,000 win bonus)
  • KJ Noons: $41,000
  • Tim Kennedy: $80,000 (includes $25,000 win bonus)
  • Trevor Smith: $8,000
  • Pat Healy: $42,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus)
  • Kurt Holobaugh: $9,000
  • Roger Gracie: $94,000 (includes $47,000 win bonus)
  • Anthony Smith: $10,000
  • Adriano Martins: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus)
  • Jorge Gurgel: $10,000
  • Estevan Payan: $12,000 (includes $6,000 win bonus)
  • Michael Bravo: $6,000

Ramon Maroni - 
Yoghurt - 
LilBrockonmychest - Damn...I can't believe Roger Gracie is on a $47K + $47K contract after just 6 fights. Good for him.

Also, it's shit like the KJ fight that really pisses me off when it comes to judging. It looks like he's on a $41K + $41K contract. Because of 2 idiot judges, they took $41K out of his pocket. That can fuck with people's lives.

KJ lost tho

threw more strikes, landed more strikes, and the significant strikes was a whitewash, it was like 55-10 or something, Noons took it up the ass with no vaseline on this one

So thrown strikes are a criteria now?

And here i was thinking it was effective striking.

Doc T -
Ministry of Truth - At the end of the day, Josh doesn't need the UFC and the UFC doesn't need Josh.

This. Phone Post

That. Phone Post

Ryann Von Doom - 
Yoghurt -
Ramon Maroni - 
Yoghurt - 

KJ lost tho

84 sig strikes landed. Get thefuck out of here with your failed trolling. Phone Post

Ah so it was a boxing match?
Not being able to prove you're right doesn't mean the other person is trolling.

LOL at all the people saying Barnett wont be in the UFC because Dana hates him, no its a money thing.

There is no way in hell Dana is giving Barnett 250k a fight.

and no wonder SF went out, Mousasi makes 175, Jacare 100, Kennedy 80k?

Good for these guys making money but thats why the org died.

Chris27 - LOL at all the people saying Barnett wont be in the UFC because Dana hates him, no its a money thing.

You do realize this "ORG" was owned by zuffa??

Zuffa would of kept this org going if showtimes came up with some more benjamins which they didn't.

Filo_Beto - 
Chris27 - LOL at all the people saying Barnett wont be in the UFC because Dana hates him, no its a money thing.

You do realize this "ORG" was owned by zuffa??

Zuffa would of kept this org going if showtimes came up with some more benjamins which they didn't.

You obviously dont realize that contract was signed before Zuffa bought the org.

They said once they bought SF they would honor contracts fighters had signed so they did, they didnt give Barnett that contrat Coker/SF did.

LilBrockonmychest - 
Yoghurt - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
Yoghurt -
Ramon Maroni - 
Yoghurt - 

KJ lost tho

84 sig strikes landed. Get thefuck out of here with your failed trolling. Phone Post

Ya you're a fuckin retard. So basically you insinuate that he didn't land strikes. When it's shown to you he did, you say that punches to the face are not enough. KJ outpunched Couture somehting like 80-18. Couture landed a bunch of baby leg kicks but KJ had a total of 55 power strikes compared to Coutures 10. KJ LANDED way more strikes, more power strikes than Couture landed total strikes, scored the only takedown/drop of the fight, and was the only one close to finishing. You can act like a dipshit all you want but there is a reason ALL announcers disagreed with the decision, 99% of viewers disagreed, 9 of 10 media sites disagreed, Dana White disagreed, and Ryan Couture himself said he thought KJ would get the nod.

Don't be at kindergarten level and call people names,take your immaturity elsewhere. And call your retarded family dipshits,i won't have any of it.

How am I even remotely stating that he didn't land strikes?
I'm gonna stop reading your post now.

Gracie as last name will get you nice paychecks in any martial arts competition...

Its basically the same in everysport . hockey etc. if you father was good you only have to be halfgood to get into the proleagues...

Gracie as last name will get you nice paychecks in any martial arts competition...

Its basically the same in everysport . hockey etc. if you father was good you only have to be halfgood to get into the proleagues...

Sabaki - 

This,plus it helps to have won numerous grappling championships.

Anyone knows how much Andre Galvao was paid in Strikeforce?

scubad 3 hours ago
Judges = traffic wardens

I fucking hate traffic wardens. Phone Post

They make $70mil a year just from fox.

How much do the fighters deserve?

He wouldn't take a 125/125? or 75/75?

zuffa won't risk him going to Bellator and doing the bellator/tna crossover.

Yoghurt - 
LilBrockonmychest - 
Yoghurt - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
Yoghurt -
Ramon Maroni - 
Yoghurt - 

KJ lost tho

Ya you're a fuckin retard. So basically you insinuate that he didn't land strikes. When it's shown to you he did, you say that punches to the face are not enough. KJ outpunched Couture somehting like 80-18. Couture landed a bunch of baby leg kicks but KJ had a total of 55 power strikes compared to Coutures 10. KJ LANDED way more strikes, more power strikes than Couture landed total strikes, scored the only takedown/drop of the fight, and was the only one close to finishing. You can act like a dipshit all you want but there is a reason ALL announcers disagreed with the decision, 99% of viewers disagreed, 9 of 10 media sites disagreed, Dana White disagreed, and Ryan Couture himself said he thought KJ would get the nod.

Don't be at kindergarten level and call people names,take your immaturity elsewhere. And call your retarded family dipshits,i won't have any of it.

How am I even remotely stating that he didn't land strikes?
I'm gonna stop reading your post now.

You're a fucking moron...plain and simple.