Josh Barnett wants to fight again in 2010

Bad business investment imo. He should just go to Japan where him and Overeem can roid in peace and smash cans.

i wanna see him fight more - and in japan

Atleast the tapout radio crew still loves him...

STOP ACTING LIKE YALL NEVER PHUCKED UP IN LIFE.. WAR JOSH!!!

What an idiot, saying companies should play ball and he is willing. Barnett is dead to me and always will be since his failed test prior to the Fedor fight. Then he has the nerve to say he will fight Fedor in Japan, he may as well say I'm a fucking phony and always will be. If he doesn't say that, I will say that.
He is easily my most hated fighter, he makes Tito look like Fedor.

Barnett if you can read this....FUCK YOU, YOU LYING, CHEATING DISGRACE TO MMA

golf clap

yawn

DoubleBACO - What an idiot, saying companies should play ball and he is willing. Barnett is dead to me and always will be since his failed test prior to the Fedor fight. Then he has the nerve to say he will fight Fedor in Japan, he may as well say I'm a fucking phony and always will be. If he doesn't say that, I will say that.

harsh but spot on.

OmegaPoon - 
DoubleBACO - What an idiot, saying companies should play ball and he is willing. Barnett is dead to me and always will be since his failed test prior to the Fedor fight. Then he has the nerve to say he will fight Fedor in Japan, he may as well say I'm a fucking phony and always will be. If he doesn't say that, I will say that.

harsh but spot on.

^^ U don't happen to be Lionzionist from subfighter are you?

Josh is one of my favorite fighters but it's hard to agree with a guy who demands the promoters "come correct and stop bullshitting", when he himself killed an entire event and buried an entire promotion with his second positive drug test.

If he wants to fight again and win his fans back he should be fighting for damn near free on any card he can get his name on...Tim Syliva needs someone to fight...5k to fight Tim sounds about right to me.

Um...stop getting busted for roids Josh.

I can't imagine seeing him in the UFC ever again, and other than Fedor, there's nobody in Strikeforce I'd care about him fighting.