Josh Burkman: Road to GSP goes through Jon Fitch

The road to GSP starts with poutine and a trip to his stomach.

After that it's right to his heart.

Maybe bed. Phone Post

TTT

Burkman VS Fitch will be a good fight!

Cindy

When is it again? Phone Post 3.0

Fitch by ud 30-27. Phone Post

JStrongMMA - 

Fitch by ud 30-27. Phone Post

That's one strong possibility.  Burkman by first round TKO, I believe, is also a strong possibility.

Fight week! Phone Post

Hey, I just woke up and... anyone have any idea why my Burk's saturated in Josh? Man...

Wow! Congrats, Josh! Phone Post

Burkman looked great last night, but GSP would probably be retired before he'd be able to get anywhere a title shot at WW in the UFC.

yellowCockaholic- First, you have to beat (not go through, as that's a physically impossibility) Fitch.

:/

Drugs_Delaney -
yellowCockaholic- First, you have to beat (not go through, as that's a physically impossibility) Fitch.

Did you see him go through Fitch? I didn't. That would have been a bloody mess. Phone Post 3.0

VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth - 
Drugs_Delaney -

Did you see him go through Fitch? I didn't. That would have been a bloody mess. Phone Post 3.0

Well, in all fairness, Josh did attempt to put his fist through Fitch's head, followed by trying to pull his forearm through Fitch's neck.

ShawnTheBadger -
Drugs_Delaney -

Well, in all fairness, Josh did attempt to put his fist through Fitch's head, followed by trying to pull his forearm through Fitch's neck.

All of which failed.

He needs to put extra umph into his strikes and submissions if he wants to pass through another human being. Phone Post 3.0

This has been one of the better, and funnier, fight "discussions" I've read here. Thanks for the lol's on a shitty work day. Phone Post 3.0

ShawnTheBadger -
Drugs_Delaney -

All of which failed.

He needs to put extra umph into his strikes and submissions if he wants to pass through another human being. Phone Post 3.0

he should have M.Bison torpedoed through him. i think the inertia would have been sufficient.

Drugs_Delaney -
ShawnTheBadger -
Drugs_Delaney -

All of which failed.

he should have M.Bison torpedoed through him. i think the inertia would have been sufficient.
"But there was just no way." Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

wow jack

yellow wrkahlc -
Jack Brown -
yellow wrkahlc - Technically, Josh, the road to GSP isn't all that simple.

First, you have to beat (not go through, as that's a physically impossibility) Fitch. Afterwards, you need to ride out your WSOF contract while remaining on a win streak. Next, you need to have your manager contact Joe Silva and friends to make a deal happen. If you're lucky, the UFC signs you to a 14/14 contract. Next, you need to run the gauntlet by facing (and defeating) at LEAST four top ten welterweights. If GSP is still champion by then, your road to him will lead you on a trip to Canada to challenge him for his championship.

Now, make sure you pack plenty of clothes, food and water because the roadtrip will be a long one. Phone Post 3.0

I hope you didn't read just the title.  Josh is well aware of the long road to making that dream happen.  Thanks.

Of course I only read the title. Isn't that what we all do when we're on the app? Jump to conclusions because UG Blog is terrible at conveying messages accurately?

And I'm glad he's aware, but why the hell are you thanking me? Were you not aware that he was aware, or were you aware that I was aware that Josh was aware?

Spreak Engrish, prease. Phone Post 3.0

Dick Phone Post