Josh Burkman vs. Jon Fitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzoj-GxWC68&feature=youtu.be

can you feeeeeel it looooooool what theeee

Wow.

lol, good job josh

Good job Mazzagati, good thing Josh wasn't a douchebag.

Good job Mazzagati, good thing Josh wasn't a douchebag.

Lol best part was Burkman getting up and walking away while Mazzagati stands there and stares at Fitch's lifeless body Phone Post 3.0

MrHughes1991 - Lol best part was Burkman getting up and walking away while Mazzagati stands there and stares at Fitch's lifeless body Phone Post 3.0

This. Phone Post

ElCid - 
MrHughes1991 - Lol best part was Burkman getting up and walking away while Mazzagati stands there and stares at Fitch's lifeless body Phone Post 3.0

This. Phone Post

He fucking waves in front of Jons face to see if he's really out. Like are you serious Steve???

Well I guess as many fans as Fitch has put to sleep it only feels majestic watching him go to sleep. . Phone Post 3.0

Mazzagatti's reaction is a "lol, wut" GIF waiting to happen Phone Post

thanks Taz

Wow.

TheOne -
ElCid - 

This. Phone Post

He fucking waves in front of Jons face to see if he's really out. Like are you serious Steve???

It looks like Fitch taps with his hand that's under josh, on his shoulder. His right hand I think. Phone Post 3.0

warrendale - Well I guess as many fans as Fitch has put to sleep it only feels majestic watching him go to sleep. . Phone Post 3.0
This!!! Phone Post 3.0

Mazzagatti is atrocious. He's going to get someone killed one of these days.

Agreed, a walk off sub. Badass

Thanks OP VTFU Phone Post 3.0

TheOne -
ElCid - 

This. Phone Post

I was like wtf Steve and then busted out laughing. But then I felt bad for laughing cause I thought Jon could be hurt. Once I saw he was ok I returned to my uncontrolled laughter Phone Post 3.0

Bruham - 
Agreed, a walk off sub. Badass

Thanks OP VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Thanks Bruham, voted you up.