Josh Grispi

really good 145 fighter.

how much does he weigh stepping into the cage?

Good question ... can he be as effective at 155? I thought he dwarfed Jens.

Interesting enough: the night I fought Jens was the night of Josh's first fight. 

steak and chicken - 

actually his only chance of winning is by sub, if he stood and traded with hominick he would get his ass KO'd

I think Hominick gets paid quite a bit more money in affliction with bigger names on the card than any show WEC puts on. "getting back" in the WEC? who wants to fight for peanuts? He is making alot more money in affliction that he did in either of his 2 UFC fights (which he won)

lets see grispi fight in the UFC or affliction

Grispi fights at 145, and the UFC has no 145 division, and I don't believe Affliction puts on fights at 145, but I could be wrong. In any case, Josh is in the most prestigious organization for his weight class, and he's currently 3-0 in it, so I think he's doing just fine.

Seems to be an extremely nice kid. I rewatched his fight last night, and he didn't even celebrate in the ring, because he knew what the loss to Jens could meen. He looked like he felt bad for winning.

What a coincidence...

steak and chicken - 
leezy_sssf - 
steak and chicken - the kid is a fuckin stud

would love to see him rematch Hominick though, I think it would go different

Of course it would go different. Josh would probably knock him out. Let's see Hominick get back in the WEC and actually get a win before ppl start talking rematch...

Congratz Josh!!!

actually his only chance of winning is by sub, if he stood and traded with hominick he would get his ass KO'd

I think Hominick gets paid quite a bit more money in affliction with bigger names on the card than any show WEC puts on. "getting back" in the WEC? who wants to fight for peanuts? He is making alot more money in affliction that he did in either of his 2 UFC fights (which he won)

lets see grispi fight in the UFC or affliction

Only chance??? LOL! This is MMA bro. One mistake and it's over. Why play into someone's strengths? Josh is a badass fighter, but also an opportunist. He saw an opening and took it. With that mentality I could say Hominick's "only" way to to win is KO.

Well technically Josh beat 2 UFC vets who only dropped down to 145lbs because it's their more natural weight. So him fighting out of his weight class and in the UFC is an irrelevant argument..........

Congrats to Josh

Guy definitely looks enormous for 145. Great fighter.

Don't know if you all know this or not, but his win over jens was a fluke like all the rest.....naw that kid is bad!

Don't know if you all know this or not, but his win over jens was a fluke like all the rest.....naw that kid is bad!

I can't wait till Josh takes the title in another fluke victory