josh grispis wife is delirious

10 mins into dr phil with her and im like wtf?

shes turning on her mother, on her statements to the cops and saying it was just an alcohol

fueled fight? like its common for shit like that. shes also saying her dogs not a pit bull

and josh dodnt sic him on her. he was just rambunctious during their arguments?

With that filthy mouth and italian temper...I bet she's pure fucking chaos in the bedroom. 

People were saying josh was getting steamrolled and everyone on here was jumping all over them...where r they now? Phone Post 3.0

lol the dog isn't even a pit bull? The media was already being manipulative when they kept calling it "his dog", but they weren't even honest about the breed? I think she's understating things when she says the dog was just rambunctious during arguments - I'm sure it was, but I'm also guessing Grispi encouraged it and didn't immediately intervene when it bit her.

She's on Dr Phil? Lol

Time to search for a vid of it. Phone Post 3.0

English Staffordshire terrier. Tried to tell some of you, don't believe what you are hearing and reading. She's bonkers and border line retarded. Phone Post 3.0

Woman gonna woman. Phone Post 3.0

Alumynabjj - 
RGS87GN - English Staffordshire terrier. Tried to tell some of you, don't believe what you are hearing and reading. She's bonkers and border line retarded. Phone Post 3.0

lol, she maybe retarded yet so you are you and Josh Grispi is nuts. Here is the video before any of you guys start thinking Josh is not nuts.

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/10/video-josh-grispi-wife-kaitlyn-discuss-domestic-abuse-allegations-on-thursdays-dr-phil

Who is denying that the guy is crazy? It's just infuriating when the media is dishonest - like was there any need in this case? But obviously Grispi should be caged up for a long time.

Alumynabjj -
RGS87GN - English Staffordshire terrier. Tried to tell some of you, don't believe what you are hearing and reading. She's bonkers and border line retarded. Phone Post 3.0

lol, she maybe retarded yet so you are you and Josh Grispi is nuts. Here is the video before any of you guys start thinking Josh is not nuts.

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/10/video-josh-grispi-wife-kaitlyn-discuss-domestic-abuse-allegations-on-thursdays-dr-phil
I honestly don't even know what you just said. But, I'm not clicking your link, I don't watch that gay show. Phone Post 3.0

blakemp -
Alumynabjj - 

Who is denying that the guy is crazy? It's just infuriating when the media is dishonest - like was there any need in this case? But obviously Grispi should be caged up for a long time.
Blake what is wrong with you? Obviously he should be locked up? And you're guessing he encouraged buddy to attack her? Do you work for Dr Phil or something you fag? Phone Post 3.0

there house is haumted and josh was possessed!

she actually said she thought josh was influnenced or possessed!

abuse may be happening to someone for years, and you may be completely unaware. abuse...religious, emotional, and mental...can be the worst kind. it is so hard to break the hold your abuser has on you. today, i am a little stronger than yesterday. i have begun to take the necessary steps to reclaim my own independence, and love myself, despite what someone else has spent years trying to make me believe about myself, life, and eternity. i CAN think on my own. i CAN love myself. i CAN be free.

http://www.tauntongazette.com/storyimage/WL/20141029/NEWS/141025728/AR/0/AR-141025728.jpg&MaxW=315&MaxH=315

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KsWMckGP8Oc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can't even watch past the third minute. Phone Post 3.0

RGS87GN - English Staffordshire terrier. Tried to tell some of you, don't believe what you are hearing and reading. She's bonkers and border line retarded. Phone Post 3.0
A staffie is a pitbull Phone Post 3.0

l8r

shaqitup -
RGS87GN - English Staffordshire terrier. Tried to tell some of you, don't believe what you are hearing and reading. She's bonkers and border line retarded. Phone Post 3.0
A staffie is a pitbull Phone Post 3.0
An America staffy is. English I believe isn't. Technically. At least in whatever classification have her parents show the dogs, they aren't. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah shes a confrontation addict..Never a moments peace with that type..