Josh Koscheck v Nate Quarry

This would be a good fight. Who do you think would win and why?

We'll get to see it because it will come down to those 2.

Koscheck

hit em koscheck.......hit em koscheck........hit em koscheck

Nate by triangle in under a minute.

Nate, by Fast n' Easy.

"I would agree if it weren't for Forrest Griffin"

Griffin is in the other weightclass...

And I'm with Sovann... if Koscheck gets the takedown and tries to throw some big punches, Nate will triangle him quick.

I'm goin with Koscheck. He's a freakin machine. I was so impressed when he sawed through that pole like it was warm butter.

Sovan and Jacob Lambs opinions are meaningless considering they would pick any Team Quest to win in a fight against a bear on Kodiak island .... Try being a bit unbiased once in a while and your opinions might e considered .....

Quarry by triangle in under a minute ??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...What happened to your boy who fought Wilson in his own backyard ....and outweighed him by 15 pounds ....

No... I think I'd have to go with the bear...

"Try being a bit unbiased once in a while and your opinions might e considered ....."

So we don't really think Nate would win?

If I think Randy will beat Chuck when they fight again am I being biased? NO!!! lol

I really do think Randy will beat Chuck and I really do think that if Koscheck takes Nate down and isn't careful, he'll get triangled.

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight now beings my opinion is meaningless to Jimmy the Geek...

jimmythegreek is correct and just owned me.

Nate by omoplata at 2:45.

Who is Nate Quarry? Is he from Michigan?

50/50.....it would be an AMAZING fight