JOSH NEER: HORRIBLE DECISION

I will pay to see him fight.

inf0 - I'd like to see him hit Japan.

I agree.

I think Josh would thrive in a ring facing less wrestling-oriented competition.  I would love to see him get a contract with one of the big Japanese organizations and fight some oft he big names over in Japan.

Josh's game lacks wrestling. Can't win at 155 in the UFC without wrestling. IMO that division, more then any other in the UFC is dominated by wrestlers. Fisher, Diaz and a few others have the same exact problem. Great fighters, awesome to watch, can't keep themselves off their backs.

It's not Josh's fault it the goddamn wrestlers and gayass scoring, IMO

He would've won that last fight in Japan, no doubt

should of got rid of tibau

Gordo1581 - 
combatacademy - NEER IS THE KIND OF FIGHTER YOU WANT TO REPRESENT THE UFC.

http://mma.fanhouse.com/2009/01/01/ufc-fighter-josh-neer-arrested-for-drunk-driving-after-high-spee/

Let it go!

pepster - Josh's game lacks wrestling. Can't win at 155 in the UFC without wrestling. IMO that division, more then any other in the UFC is dominated by wrestlers. Fisher, Diaz and a few others have the same exact problem. Great fighters, awesome to watch, can't keep themselves off their backs.
this

i do not think he should have been cut... but he does need to add takedown defense to his resume

lol 1 and 3 and people are surprised... lol

"He would've won that last fight in Japan, no doubt"

Why, are Japanese judges really stupid or something? Does walking into punches all night long show "effort to finish"?

Sucks.

No matter where Josh fights he'll always bring it. He really does have wrestling in his arsenal, but too many judge by the last few fights. It's all good though- this is a chat board and to each his own opinion. Josh isn't a quitter, so he will just go back to the drawing board and keep his head up. There are plenty of good fights for him out there.

Bring Neer back goddammit!!!

http://www.mmafullcontact.com/dentistry-and-josh-neer/

Neer = entertainment.  Sad that they are letting him go.

White347LX - I will pay to see him fight.

He brings it for sure.  I like watching him throw down.

good decision to let him go

I would prefer if the fight was on concrete. After the first takedown it would have been over. Wrestling is fucking critical to fighting. Sorry to burst your bubble buttfloppers.

RIPLEY - I would prefer if the fight was on concrete. After the first takedown it would have been over. Wrestling is fucking critical to fighting. Sorry to burst your bubble buttfloppers.
?

he needs to get better at wrestling. UFC doesn't want guys who allow themselves to get held down for 3 rounds.

You know, Josh did get taken down 10+ times by Tibau, but he got up quickly every time but 1. 5+ takedowns led to Neer being on the ground for 10 seconds or less. That's exciting! I know the Pellegrino fight was lackluster, but the Tibau fight was exciting and it was because Gleison was able to get huge takedowns and Josh was able to get up dynamically and quickly each time. I really enjoyed and fight and I'm pretty disappointed that Neer is gone again. I hope Strikeforce picks him up, or something.

John Halverson - No matter where Josh fights he'll always bring it. He really does have wrestling in his arsenal, but too many judge by the last few fights. It's all good though- this is a chat board and to each his own opinion. Josh isn't a quitter, so he will just go back to the drawing board and keep his head up. There are plenty of good fights for him out there.
This