Josh Neer posts Vicious Gym Assault

http://youtu.be/q09-ItZ-4Es

sub

Hikikomori -
http://youtu.be/q09-ItZ-4Es
Mazagatti must have been reffing from afar in this fight. Phone Post 3.0

Move of the night? Phone Post 3.0

Damn. Wonder what the back story is. I always like to assume the guy on bottom was trying to Hector Lombard his partner and the other guy had enough. Phone Post 3.0

Damn Wtf I hope we get a back story bc that looks borderline assault Phone Post 3.0

Was that Josh Neer? what gym is that? Not smart to post on YouTube Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

TexasBadAss - Was that Josh Neer? what gym is that? Not smart to post on YouTube Phone Post 3.0

Yep

Holy fuck, I hope the minutes leading up to this come out. That didn't look like hard sparring that looked like assault. Phone Post 3.0

That's pretty fucked up.

Guy deserves prison for that one.

Oh wow, that was Neer?

Damn, wtf.

And he posted it?

What a fucking dumbass.

yeah he is dumb to post that stuff.  It will be taken down in a few minutes i bet but a lot of people will have saved it by then.  

BigEyedFish - 

yeah he is dumb to post that stuff.  It will be taken down in a few minutes i bet but a lot of people will have saved it by then.  

Yeah, read the youtube comments.  Already the video has been "mirrored," whatever that means.

What a piece of shit he is, and dumb on top of it.  

Deep
Derp Phone Post 3.0

Need back story before I can make judgement. That said, looks like a Douche Phone Post 3.0

Mookie 3:16 -
BigEyedFish - 

Yeah, read the youtube comments.  Already the video has been "mirrored," whatever that means.

What a piece of shit he is, and dumb on top of it.  

It just means that they saved the video, but the flipped it around to avoid copyright infringement if Someone tries to sue them to take it down after its reposted. Phone Post 3.0

Seats Taken - Holy fuck, I hope the minutes leading up to this come out. That didn't look like hard sparring that looked like assault. Phone Post 3.0
This, unless the guy did something to one of dudes family members, he should be charged with assault Phone Post 3.0

What a fucing piece of shit and I don't care what the other guy did to deserve it, no excuse for that

I also saved it for later if it goes down. This is gonna be a good one