Josh Neer posts Vicious Gym Assault

WTF Phone Post 3.0

A tad excessive perhaps ? Phone Post 3.0

lol @ the instant judgement calls.

comeonman1 -

What a fucing piece of shit and I don't care what the other guy did to deserve it, no excuse for that

If he did something to guys family or something then he deserved it. That's about all I can think of though Phone Post 3.0

Somebodys got some splainin to do.

Looked like someone walked up with a microphone after... Phone Post 3.0

Well someone is going to jail Phone Post 3.0

Brigham -
Seats Taken - Holy fuck, I hope the minutes leading up to this come out. That didn't look like hard sparring that looked like assault. Phone Post 3.0
This, unless the guy did something to one of dudes family members, he should be charged with assault Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I agree, and what I meant. The dude may have done super fucked up to him moments before or he could have just been frustrating him and he went off. Definitely need a back story. I'm sure someone on the inside will leak some info soon. Phone Post 3.0

Peds

Wow Phone Post 3.0

One thing is certain, whoever is meant to have authority there be it gym owner, coach that is present, they are not doing their job correctly. There was nothing professional about what happened in that video regardless of back story.

Josh Neer has been in trouble with the law before. I don't remember specifics, but it wasn't limited to something small like getting into a fight with somebody. The UFC of course continued to offer him fights despite that on his record. Neer always seemed like a d-bag who was not right in the head.

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Rickson's Aura - Josh Neer has been in trouble with the law before. I don't remember specifics, but it wasn't limited to something small like getting into a fight with somebody. The UFC of course continued to offer him fights despite that on his record. Neer always seemed like a d-bag who was not right in the head.

According to his wiki:

"On New Year's Eve 2008 Neer was involved in a high-speed chase with law enforcement in Davenport, Iowa after reportedly hitting a squad car before fleeing the scene. The chase lasted for 20 miles during which Neer reportedly hit speeds in excess of 100 miles per hour before blowing out a tire due to spike strips placed by police. He faced charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, eluding police, hit-and-run, and various other traffic violations. He pled guilty to two charges and did not receive jail time but instead received a suspended sentence."

Phone Post 3.0

@MattRoth512 guy challenged him to a fight on Facebook, neer made him wear gloves and the guy is fine still on fb talking trash tonight

Damn sub. Phone Post 3.0

johnf87 -
Rickson's Aura - Josh Neer has been in trouble with the law before. I don't remember specifics, but it wasn't limited to something small like getting into a fight with somebody. The UFC of course continued to offer him fights despite that on his record. Neer always seemed like a d-bag who was not right in the head.

According to his wiki:

"On New Year's Eve 2008 Neer was involved in a high-speed chase with law enforcement in Davenport, Iowa after reportedly hitting a squad car before fleeing the scene. The chase lasted for 20 miles during which Neer reportedly hit speeds in excess of 100 miles per hour before blowing out a tire due to spike strips placed by police. He faced charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, eluding police, hit-and-run, and various other traffic violations. He pled guilty to two charges and did not receive jail time but instead received a suspended sentence."
How the fuck do you not serve jail time for that? What a joke Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

Trying to out thug a black, You know who this guy is bro?
Phone Post 3.0