Josh Neer vs NAA, Friday night!

John Halverson: Send me the tape and I'll put it right up on the UG

Send me a MMA.tv email

ttt

Lets see the video

Neer is the real deal. Sceptics step aside, he is one of the top Midwest fighters out there.

He is currently ranked #2 in the VFC circuit, and I dont fuck around with my rankings...

TTT for krull fucking off

Spencer FIsher = #1

TTT For jaydub as a judge on fri...

This is boxing not mma. In this game Ive got the experence and Neer will be in my world. I mean I have over 30 pro fights to Neers zero. Neer's manager should be shot. It's a differnt world in the boxing ring all Neers experence is out the window. Ive been there and done that. I predict a tough night for Neer

I dont care if he boxed before, so have I. All my life. I say I got the edge. this is my world. remember what good mma fighters have said in the past before, it's way differnt in the ring. you get punched MUCH HARDER than MMA. I know I can bang, can Neer?

Neer's manager should be shot. He is putting his kid in danger. I have over 30 real pro boxing fights to Neer's 0. Im not talking about glorified smokers either but real pro fights!!!!

Well, NAA, I'll be there.

But I won't be rooting for you, my friend.

What weight class will this fight be at ???

i will be sitting next to hawkeye, and i will lmao when you get beat at your own 'game'. you dont know what you are in for.

Instead of boxing - how about a modified MMA rules

Use MMA gloves and allow punches behind the head - make this interesting...

NAA, you have the contract right? You signed it already correct? I want to make sure beforehand so I dont come on here this weekend and see "He never sent me contract so I no show up".

I'll bet anyone on this thread $20 that Native American ASS-ASS-in doesn't even show up.

If he does it will be worth the $20 to watch him get his ass handed to him!!

But I know that he won't show up so I'm not going to get my hopes up.....

He'll no show, hide for a couple of weeks, then sprout up talking shit and claiming that Neer wouldn't sign the contract!

LMAO!!!

Just a clarification about Josh's one loss. The guy is correct as Kevin Burns, but he was not a black belt in TKD at the time of the first fight. He was only a brown belt and not into TKD too much at the time. He was manhandled in the second fight as John said, especially since he really had no ground training at that time. Josh showed he learned from the first fight not to underestimate his opponents, something I think he has shown if all of his subsequent fights.
Ron Krull, you are in for a beating on Friday. Josh has fought several guys in boxing, one of which I saw who was a golden gloves fighter. And Josh had already fought two MMA fights before taking on this a$$-clown. And Josh had so much energy left in his tank that he did push ups between rounds until he finally knocked the guy out in the 4th round. Being that boxing is not Josh's main art, I say this one goes into the 4th round, but I think it will be Josh by knock out, or decision. Either way, Krull gets beat by a MMA in "Krull's World"
Beat his a$$ NEER!

Ron Ellsworth
Des Moines Jiu Jitsu Academy

and in other news... tune in to the news at 6 as Jesus Christ walks on water, live on our show.

ttt

Neer, best of luck shut the ahole up for good